Front/rear stands

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
I unfortunately didnt get to get in on the Org's group buy on the stands (still kickin myself). I about to have to do some serious maintenance and need to go ahead and invest in some stands. Any info., prices, etc. greatly appreciated!

I along with most of my friends have the PitBull stands. They are a bit spendy but work really well. Personally, I like the fork leg stand for the front better than the tripple tree model. It's less money as well.

i also was going with the group buy stands. until i read some ov the questions about them. how do they bolt together? not welded. no instructions. so i seen pit bull stands very HD they come built. they cost more ,bit the bike cost around 10000$ so i did not want it to be held up by the cheepest stand. love the pit stands. just my 2.5 cents

i also was going with the group buy stands. until i read some ov the questions about them. how do they bolt together? not welded. no instructions.  so i seen pit bull stands very HD they come built. they cost more ,bit the bike cost around 10000$ so i did not want it to be held up by the cheepest stand.  love the pit stands.   just my 2.5 cents
Please point out where somebody said they weren't WELDED.
All the welds on mine are very high quality (I'm certified in several forms of welding). Did someone get a set held together with Elmers Glue?

Mine did come with instructions when I ordered a set last year, however I don't doubt anyones claims that they aren't coming with them now as CF probably realized it's a waste of time and money printing out a sheet for something so simple.
Assembly will bring flashbacks to when you were 3 years old playing with your Fisher Price toy....round peg goes in the round hole.....square peg goes in the square hole. If someone can't figure that out they probably shouldn't be allowed to wrech on a Busa.

AAAssjani.gif

i did not mean to say they arent welded, just that some people in the thread about them. said could not figure out how to use them. i was speaking of the stands not you Turbo-Torch so dont take it personal. we are have our oppions. sometimes they differ. no reason to get mad.

Ive used the Handy Stands now for a year. They work great and were only $100 for both.

Nakedsmall1.jpg

any of the board sponsors carry Handy Stands? would prefer to buy through a sponsor if possible, keep the supposrt

I put my $10000 bike on Pit Bulls, the security is worth the extra couple of bucks to me, because a good tool is a joy forever.
Mine came from Cal Sportbike and Reaper, but I'm sure Street&Track could hook you up, he's a board sponsor and his prices are always at least competitive

biggrin.gif

I'm gonna be a player for a set of pit bulls...if any of our vendors are reading this thread...how much?

I put my $10000 bike on Pit Bulls, the security is worth the extra couple of bucks to me, because a good tool is a joy forever.
Mine came from Cal Sportbike and Reaper, but I'm sure Street&Track could hook you up, he's a board sponsor and his prices are always at least competitive

biggrin.gif
I wouldnt have put my $10,000 bike on Handys if I wasnt 100% confident in them. They are a good product. I also bought them after alot of good recomendations from this board. Just passing my two cents on.

Up on the stands from the group buy. All I had to do was put on the wheels and adjust stand arms. I think they hold her well.
super.gif

I know, I know, reflectors......I have to remove the rear section to install the undertail(Also, from group buy). I'll take care of the reflectors then.

IM000534JPG.jpg

ohhh...  use PitBulls..

Pittbulls or Anaconda stands... everything else I ever seen is plain junk in comparison.

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142744403 -->

Back