Motorcycle stands possible group buy

I got mine a few mos ago and they seem to work well. I got my spools at the local dealership for like $15. I took me like a month and a half to get mine and getting answers was like pulling teeth. The only small beef i had with the stands was one of the wheels was not drilled out properly and I had to do that (no biggie). You will want to coat or tape the ends for the rear stands as they are sharp and will scratch your swingarm. All in all a pretty good deal I think. Hopefully they have ironed out the supply and communication problems
What part of the stand is scratching your swingarm?
Mine latch onto the spools and nothing comes even close to touching the swingarm.
Once they are on the spools its fine -- but if you bump/rub your swingarm trying to put the bike on, it will scratch.

All right, now I got 3, seven more to go come on guys

People that are interested:

IceMan
Chrisr
ranman

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141057620 -->

I already have a set- think you meant ranman

<!--EDIT|xzvs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141007860 -->

if i wasnt going 2 florida in 2 weeks id be SO down. if u can wait till the 17th for payment, then in in for a set.

im interested but like Cuffee said what would the spools run for? are they willing to through them in...(it doesnt hurt to ask...)

Guys I will ask him the details on those spools, but what he told me on the phone was:

the total price for both front and rear stands, shipping, and the spools would be: $110 + $25 = $135

Yes, they do except paypal cause thats how I paid them

Right now I have all these guys possibly interested:

IceMan
Chrisr
ranman
RonB
Monti
KromDom
AZIROC
Cuffee
JJBusa

So far that is 9 sets so we need at least 1 more set for me to get the ball rolling.

I will check on the spool deal, so you guys keep checking back here and keeping this thread hot so we can get this going. thanks greg

All right, I got an email back and they said that $110 shipped is the best they can do since they are high volume / low profit type company. The spools are an additional $25 bucks. They are made of Derlin and here is a pic of the spools.

We still need one more set to make this deal happen, let me know
poke.gif

spools.JPG

Count me in - PM me with payment details, please. I can use paypal. I've already got my spools(got them today $25 for delrin).
Thanks for the effort....

RTB (ready to buy) and RTP (ready to pay) here. Standing by for instructions!
sportrider1296: thanks for your time & effort to get this going for us

great i cant wait RTP...i just got a pair of spools off ebay

<!--EDIT|jjbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141094752 -->

All right this group deal is officially a go!
super.gif

They way I done this last time was that everyone paid individually to the seller and I just make sure everything works out ok. I have the paypal address that I used to pay, but I want to make sure this is what he wants to use first. Those of you that want to pay by check or money order, I will get you a physical address to mail to.

People that I have interested:

IceMan
Chrisr
ranman
RonB
Monti
KromDom
AZIROC
Cuffee
JJBusa
Clock

This is what I need you guys to do which ever method of payment you choose:

1. In the note part of paypal or a piece of paper, Identify yourself as part of hayabusa.org and include your username on here in this too. The user name is so he will know who is paying from the list I send him from the forum.

2. Specify what you are ordering

( just a set of stands) = $110

( or the set plus spools) = $110 + $25 = $135

3. Please send me a PM stating that you have paid so I can make a note of it.

I will be getting the payment info up tomorrow as soon as I receive it, thanks again guys.

One more thing, you guys need not thank me, cause I have learned more on this site that I could ever repay. This does not cost me anything or gain me anything just trying to get some people a good price on a great product.
Thanks again, greg
cool.gif

Greg,
I've done my fair share of GBs (in another board): it demands time and effort (plus it can be a "thank-less" undertaking).......so just making sure you're getting some props.

And now, my PayPal is "cocked-and-locked", ready to GIT R DONE!!
wink.gif

Some idiotic clarification for me pleaz.

The stands + spools? Does that mean the stands alone come with the pads for "beneath the swingarm" lift, and the spools are add on "forks" that lift by the rear spools? I guess im asking does the basic stand "COME WITH" the setup of "pads" and the extra part is the spool attachement.

OR

Is the stand have "NOTHING" and you get spools or pads but only one of them not both?

I need both but not sure if it's an extra extra charge?

JD

Iceman, the stands either come with the univesal pad type or the fork spool type. I will check on how much for both types for you.

All those buying stands: I now have all the payment info for you, but please read this before I give the info.

Please do all of this when you pay:

1. In the note part of paypal or a piece of paper, Identify yourself as part of hayabusa.org and include your username on here in this too. The user name is so he will know who is paying from the list I send him from the forum.

2. Specify what you are ordering (universal pad or spool type)
(if you are ordering spools, tell what kind of bike you have for bolt sizing)

( just a set of stands) = $110

( or the set plus spools) = $110 + $25 = $135

3. Please send me a PM stating that you have paid so I can make a note of it.

The email I received from them:

Date: Tue Feb 28 00
drink.gif
10 2006
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: diesel59@iwon.com <diesel59@iwon.com>
Subject: Re: bike stands group deal from hayabusa.org

Awesome!
The paypal address is eversoul420@yahoo.com. Make sure to post if they add $$ for spools to add a note for what kind of bike they have. Postal or money orders must be made out and sent to:
Tallardy
1218 Watermill Road
Morganton, NC 28655

The sooner they pay, the sooner we can get them shipped! Thanks again!
Julie
Visit us on the web at
www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net

Back