***ping checker flag/camel toe

ICEMANN

Registered
Does anyone have a phone number for checker flag? It's ref the bike stand group buy.

Ive sent a couple of emails, PM's and cant reach them..

Got the stands. Was missing a few parts. Scott immediatly responded to the group buy post and fed-exed a package that contained the missing bolts etc. I ordered spool lift attachements and pad lift attachements. I received the pad lift but not the spool lift. In the fed ex I got ANOTHER set of pad attachements but what I need are those SPOOL LIFT attachemetns.

Scott if you read this. Thanks for stepping up to correct a shipping problem but it wasnt correct. Please send me the "SPOOL LIFT" V-fork looking attachements for the rear stands. You inadvertantly sent me another set of pad lifts. Also post an address I can send the extra wrong set of pad attachments, as I dont need them, back to you.

Thanks,
JD (ICEMANN).

Hey Iceman, sorry about the problem with the stands. I'm sure we can get this right.

Here is the # where you can reach scott at checkered flag motorsports:

Phone: 717-600-9377

Let me know if I can help you, greg

I dont want to make this a public bashing because I truely believe it's an oversite but lack of customer support/contact is frustrating.  Did anyone get spool lift stands instead of swingarm pad lifts?  can you send me a pic and some measurements.

I received my spool attachments today and Im very greatful. I had a chance to use the stands today and they work very very well and swaping from spool to swingarm pad is a sinch. From the sounds of things Scott at CFM is meeting all expectations just could use a secretary to handle the phones/emails and responces needed to make people feel they are not in limbo.

Thanks for coming thru Scott at CFM. Id recommend the stands in either pad or spool lift.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142632356 -->

I can prolly send a pic of mine tomorrow night..... when I ordered mine...everything was timely and well done....but that was almost a year ago now.

BTW....it looks like my nickname for them is gonna stick? kewl!
tounge.gif

Back