Motorcycle stands possible group buy

Everyone that I had listed should have got a PM from me. If you didn't let me know, thanks greg

beerchug.gif
super.gif
poke.gif

Guys I'm keep this thread and keep editing it when people have paid.

People that have sent payment to checkered flag motorsports:

jjbusa

Payment sent! Thanks for setting this up!

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141174546 -->

Hey thanks for the efforts and answers to my questions. Just hate ordering stuff to find out I didnt ask the right questions.

If I already have "spools" bolted on my bike I just need the stand with fork spool support and a seperate set of "PADs" to use on my other bike that doesnt have spool availability... Thats what I need a price for.

Thanks again. sorry to do this to you. Last year when they first posted up about their stands I was at this point when it went to doo doo.

JD

been using his cameltoe stands for for almost a year now...no issues at all.

I might suggest a longer handle on each though....get a little more leverage...the busa is a heavy beast!

BTW...cameltoe = checkeredflag.... they just sound close, so I nicknamed them.
Something about Joe Camel and checkered flags...I do not pretend to know how my mind werx.

cool.gif

All right, here is everyone that has paid that I have record off. If you have paid and you don't see your name, send me a PM, thanks greg

jjbusa
kromdom
clock
cuffee
chrisr

Great job guys, be sure to let me know some feedback when you get the stands.

New update as of March 1st:

All right, here is everyone that has paid that I have record off. If you have paid and you don't see your name, send me a PM, thanks greg

jjbusa
kromdom
clock
cuffee
chrisr
RonB

Great job guys, be sure to let me know some feedback when you get the stands.
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Latest email from checkered flat, zip codes and tracking #'s for people that have paid. So far 5 have used paypal and 1 for a money order. thanks guys

Date: Wed Mar 1 10
slider1.gif
39 2006
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: diesel59@iwon.com <diesel59@iwon.com>
Subject: Re: bike stands group deal from hayabusa.org

Hi Greg-
Here are the zip codes and tracking numbers for the guys that have already paid with paypal. They are being picked up by Fedex this afternoon, after they scan them they can start to track the packages online. We have a total of 5 payments in paypal and I believe one guy is sending a money order.
Post this on your board so the guys tha are having some doubts maybe will change their minds and visit the site!!
I think you've done a great job with this!
Thanks again,
Julie

27320-----519045360504655
92592-----519045360504662
33172-----519045360504686
22153-----519045360504693
44130-----519045360504709
Visit us on the web at
www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net

Hello everyone, I'm T. C., I'm new. I have a 06 Bullsa as they say in Europe. I would like to get in on the group buy for the stands. Any help out there! Thanks T.C.

i just got mine cant wait to get home
MAN THESE PEOPLE ARE FAST
ill give an update on quality later

That was quick guys
biggrin.gif
Let me know what you think, this may sound silly but if you need help assembling let me know cause mine didn't come with instructions.

That was quick guys
biggrin.gif
  Let me know what you think, this may sound silly but if you need help assembling let me know cause mine didn't come with instructions.
yeah.. and be careful when you use the front stand.. i kept putting it in wrong and the bike would slip off..

make sure you look at the pic of the assembled one, you need the hooks pointed a certain way.

Back