Mid Life Crisis number ?

We gotta talk about your 'impulses'...I sure didn't see THIS coming....

Now, the day you impulse buy a S1000RR, I'm gonna be PIZZED :)

Yep the guy that invented 'buy now' has cost me a lot.

Since you guys totally hijacked your own thread id like to bring it round to the bike.
That thing is sweet. You got so bushwhacked you didn't state year, miles and round about price.
Looks like he took great care of it.

It's a 1990 model with 23K miles. I really don't have much to go on beyond that. It might turn out to be junk, but I really don't think so based on the user history. He / she has great FB on ebay and it is protected by the Ebay user protection model.

1000 miles/year...looks like they took good care of it, congrats on hopefully making a great purchase :beerchug:

Are those FACTORY bags? I've never seen those before, and I've seen a lot! (don't ask, and NO I don't need another nickname)

I don't know if the bags came from the factory, but they are an aftermarket brand with Honda badges. Clean like they have never been used. The whole bike with 23K on the clock is cleaner than my Busa ever was. I just don't see how the paint looks brand new.

From the ride it definitely is no Busa but not a slouch either. The custom Corbin is great and 15 minutes into ownership I had a guy stop and start asking about the bike. I like Cap's description of the Tron bike...

Best wife ever story....

My wife is very understanding of new motorcycles, she;
1. Let me buy said motorcycle
2. Went with me to go pick up the motorcycle
3. Fixed me dinner (in the motorhome) after we picked it up
4. Sent me out to go do laps up and down HWY 64 in Franklin while she cleaned up after dinner
5. Picked me up on the way home, loaded up the trailer and we drove back tonight
6. This is almost scary...

See if she finishes the story tonight.. THEN it'll be the best wife story. ;)

:laugh:

Back