Said goodbye to the Busa last night

Relsek

Registered
When I bought my busa, people said I was having a mid-life crisis. I don't really think that was the case, but after three years, losing a riding buddy in a hit-and-run crash, seeing numerous crash aftermaths where the biker was just minding his own business enjoying nice riding weather and killed by some oldster that never should have been behind the wheel. I came to a point where in the last 6 months I didn't put but about 600 miles on it. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time and the time was yesterday. The deal was right, I got a good price for the old bus and here is my new toy.

DSC00393.JPGsmall.jpg

2nd photo

I'll share some top down photos later, my daughter is coming over in a few minutes.

DSC00394.JPGsmall.jpg

lurk.gif
sorry about the Busa, but those Nissans sound sweet and probably run pretty dayum good too. Hope you know you'll buy one of the 300 '08's when they hit America
laugh.gif

Wow. Kevin - sorry to hear that you sold her, but sometimes you really do have to do what's best for you. Great looking new cage.

(Relsek @ May 27 2007,06:18) When I bought my busa, people said I was having a mid-life crisis. I don't really think that was the case, but after three years, losing a riding buddy in a hit-and-run crash, seeing numerous crash aftermaths where the biker was just minding his own business enjoying nice riding weather and killed by some oldster that never should have been behind the wheel. I came to a point where in the last 6 months I didn't put but about 600 miles on it. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time and the time was yesterday. The deal was right, I got a good price for the old bus and here is my new toy.
Scccchweeeet Car!...Nice choice of "Brands" too!
laugh.gif

Good luck with it and here's wishing you many happy miles.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

That is a beautiful ride! Sorry to hear you got rid of the Busa of course, it happens though. I am only allowed one toy so I understand.

Schweeeeeet cage!My brother-in-law has the hard top version of the car

Mrs 05

Nice car! Sorry to hear about the busa but I understand as I was considering something similar about a year ago.

Beautiful car. I understand your decision; I made the same one about 25 years ago, and then decided to go back to "the wild side". Enjoy
smile.gif

Nice ride, those Z's look muscular with the extended fender treatments they use.

Only thing in the vert's, is the butt on them. Kinda got that J-lo thing goin on!

That's okay though, I happen to admire her trunk section...
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 27 2007,09:20)
lurk.gif
sorry about the Busa, but those Nissans sound sweet and probably run pretty dayum good too. Hope you know you'll buy one of the 300 '08's when they hit America  
laugh.gif

Did someone say 300!
SHOCKED.gif

Ahhh 350Z I love those, I thought you only had one midlife crisis? Tastes get more expensive when the second one comes around
laugh.gif

Back