Said goodbye to the Busa last night

Sorry to hear about the Busa, but I dont think you could have gotten a better car
smile.gif
unless of course you bought a 300ZX TT
firedevil.gif
Only kidding, youll love it... veryyyy fun on track days and at autocrosses.

Do you FIT in that thing??
laugh.gif

Nice car, sorry about the busa. I think we can still hang together in the curves tho
beerchug.gif

(LadyHawk @ May 27 2007,18:25) Do you FIT in that thing??
laugh.gif

Nice car, sorry about the busa. I think we can still hang together in the curves tho  
beerchug.gif
While at church this evening, the youth pastor and the former youth pastor were checking out the car, they asked how powerful it was, so I turned off the traction control and did some power sliding in the parking lot.

COOL

And yes I fit, I didn't fit in the older models, but the newer ones (with electirc seats) can be adjusted to fit us normal sized guys.

Very nice ride. Had a 280 in orange mist when I was younger & single. Boy I loved that car but yours rocks. One of the sharpest I've seen. Sorry about the busa, I'm sure she got a good home. Maybe in awhile after the '08 is out you'll decide 2 toys are better then 1.

Excellent deal, Kevin! I know you've been thinkin about selling 'er for some time now~ Glad you have found something that will bring you as much joy~
beerchug.gif

(GJoker @ May 28 2007,11:45) Excellent deal, Kevin! I know you've been thinkin about selling 'er for some time now~ Glad you have found something that will bring you as much joy~  
beerchug.gif
Thanks everyone, my wife and I have been having a blast in it all weekend.

If you think people love busas, try riding around in one of these. People even slow down when it's parked to look at it.

I have no regrets.

Kevin

Looks like the mid life crisis is not over yet. Nice ride. I've been thinking about getting one too. Keeping the 'busa though.

Nice ride! It's funny how the mid-life crisis mess sometimes tends to bite more than once. I started riding at age 10. Over the next several decades I owned many bikes. As I grew older and could afford it, the bikes got bigger and faster. This continued into my late 30's/early 40's, when eventually the "mid-life crisis" comments started. Finally one day, after a very close call, I decided I didn't want to become another stain on the road so I sold all my bikes and moved on to a nice cage.

For several years I thought my biking days were over. Oh I'd occasionally visit a bike dealer, but always talk myself out of buying another one. Then when I turned 50, the bug bit again and I bought a '05 Busa, (and a couple of other bikes). Yep, riding can be dangerous as he## (especially in the DC area) but in my case, having a nice cage just wasn't enough.

Wow, sorry to hear the busa is gone, but hey, if it's time to move on from owning motorcycles, then it's time...

Congrats on the new toy! It looks like it'll be a blast!
bowdown.gif

RELSEK my brother lives in groveland florida daggum the traffic hate the loss for you but somebody will ride her for you!

deals_gap_005.jpg

(2Biker @ May 31 2007,01:19) RELSEK my brother lives in groveland florida daggum the traffic hate the loss for you but somebody will ride her for you!
I drove through Groveland yesterday.

Now I'm starting to feel like I no longer belong to the h.org family. It's almost like I'm moving away from home.
sad.gif

Back