What is the average age of a Busa rider?

BEAUTIFUL Michael...
I told myself... "I'll blick and be 70"

and when my girl said, "you're too old for that bike" I told her, "you just bought it for me!"

The smile has NOT left my face fince I got her home.

Congrats, and send pics of the build.

Anytime you get outmy way... (Columbus Ohio) let me know

We'll tear that sh@t up!

The Doc
Hi. I hope to race till the day I die. I am still building the bike as of the $ about $100,000.00. Check out my thread my very slow build

Phi
200.gif

This is an interesting thread. There’s a 16 year gap from 2005 to 2021 reopening this discussion. Previously (without doing a statistical breakdown) it would appear the Busa owner was approximately 30- many being in their 20’s. Fast Forward, it would seem that it’s much higher- probably mid- to late 50’s. This obviously isn’t a real sampling of the group, but something I have expected…the group has either aged with Gen 3, or the bike has been attracting an older demographic. I expect the bike has attracted an older rider with the refinements of Gen 3… it drew me in at 50…first ‘sport bike,’ since my 1988 Honda Hurricane 600.
Had my Gen 3 for about 3 weeks now and still have to wipe the tears from my eyes- the acceleration literally pulls the fluid out the side of my eyes…is that an old fart thing???

This is an interesting thread. There’s a 16 year gap from 2005 to 2021 reopening this discussion. Previously (without doing a statistical breakdown) it would appear the Busa owner was approximately 30- many being in their 20’s. Fast Forward, it would seem that it’s much higher- probably mid- to late 50’s. This obviously isn’t a real sampling of the group, but something I have expected…the group has either aged with Gen 3, or the bike has been attracting an older demographic. I expect the bike has attracted an older rider with the refinements of Gen 3… it drew me in at 50…first ‘sport bike,’ since my 1988 Honda Hurricane 600.
Had my Gen 3 for about 3 weeks now and still have to wipe the tears from my eyes- the acceleration literally pulls the fluid out the side of my eyes…is that an old fart thing???
Or the group that started this thread are still here and just aged with the bike . . . like me.

I am 58 and have only had my Busa for 6 months.
I have always wanted one since I knew they existed.

Under my AGV is an older face with the biggest grin on it
every time I ride it.

Gotta say i get thumbs up from guys in cars and guys on other bikes all
the time.

They seem to love it nearly as much as me.
Well,maybe not that much.lol.

Back