Average age?

30 today il be 31 on marh 13 which is this saturday by the way and i believe the "kid" knows nothing about bikes or life in general he must live in a box and just watch a bunch of tv and thats how he gets his opinoins , so this kid says if you want to ride a busa ride a busa because you and i both know its the best of the best hands down no matter what because you say so and no one else .......can i get a amen:laugh:

I to bought my first busa at the ripe age of 50. I wish i had of done it sooner. I feel like a kid again when i get on it.

35 here. 3rd bike, only been riding for 5 years, hope to have many more ahead of me. :)

50 years old....they're gonna have to pry the throttle outta my right hand to get me stop riding. Course it will be detached from my arm after some horrific crash caused by a little old lady on Valium and Oxygen driving her Prius at 160 mph.

Even us old guys like to go fasterfasterfaster....53 yrs young...9.27 sec @ 155mph...a street bike of course..2002 Busa..big bore! oh, and a little bit of spray to give an old guy the edge:)

Lets see, my son turns 40 this year, so my vote would be YOUR not too old for a busa.:whistle:

Back