Average age?

I am a psychologist, and I am told that the average person doesn't age mentally after 27. So I guess no matter how old your body is, all of our minds are 27 or less. But, if you are really worried about what other people think then sell the Busa to someone that will just enjoy it for what it is.
:poke:

I'd never let it worry me anyway. Just remember the 5 second rule when talking to young riders (those with attitude and loud talk).

1,........2,.........3,..........4,.........SQUID

:laugh:

I'm 25 and I'm on my second one, I got the 1st one when I was 20. Started riding street bikes at 14.:laugh:

Pretty positive Im the youngest lol. 17 years of age and put 2500 miles on my busa so far and many more momentarily. I think I win!!!!!

hayabusa.jpg

Old enough to enjoy the bike to its full potential, young enough to ride it like I stole it, mature enough to only ride like that where I am not going to kill anything but a long row of fence posts, big trees or the errant deer. I gave up birthdays about 15 years ago when I realized that every time you bring it up, somebody has some stupid quip to say. I am who and what I am today. I will not be the same person tomorrow nor will I be what I was the day before and neither will any of you!

Props to those that are teens or twenties that are able to actually show the bike proper respect. The busa is not about age, rather it is a symbol to those that forgot what it means to be young in your heart and chase your passions rather then falling into the tedium of life and all the issues that go with it.

45 here, guess I have to sell all these :rofl:

I got two Jacksons I will give you for those. I really hate to see them go to waste:rofl:

That is a picture of why we live and love bike right there my friend. Awesome shot!!!!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

I'm 42 and I bought mine off an org. member who was 62 then. The busa is the cadillac of sportbikes, why else would all the old people ride one:whistle:

Old enough to enjoy the bike to its full potential, young enough to ride it like I stole it, mature enough to only ride like that where I am not going to kill anything but a long row of fence posts, big trees or the errant deer. I gave up birthdays about 15 years ago when I realized that every time you bring it up, somebody has some stupid quip to say. I am who and what I am today. I will not be the same person tomorrow nor will I be what I was the day before and neither will any of you!

Props to those that are teens or twenties that are able to actually show the bike proper respect. The busa is not about age, rather it is a symbol to those that forgot what it means to be young in your heart and chase your passions rather then falling into the tedium of life and all the issues that go with it.

Very well written. I enjoyed reading that. And yeah, I agree with everyone else. The busa is not about age, it is about maturity. I have a friend 1 year older than me, rides a zrx1100, and I am honestly scared for him because he wants and plans to get a ZX10 some day. I would never trust him with a liter bike, let alone the power of a busa... I, on the other hand (not trying to toot my own horn) ride responsibly, and with a level head. I know exactly what the bike can do, and what it can do if not treated like a loaded gun. I know very well what my personal capabilities are as a rider, and what I can make the bike do, and how well I can keep it under control. I think the problem with younger riders is that we as a whole typically do not know our capabilites. Younger riders in general overestimate their skill and underestimate the bike. I try to take the exact opposite view. Sure, i dont go flying around blind corners as fast as I can, and as fast as some friends do, but it keeps me alive...

Pretty positive Im the youngest lol. 17 years of age and put 2500 miles on my busa so far and many more momentarily. I think I win!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :saburn::devil::spank::headache::talk2hand::bomb:

I wanted to be the youngest! I assume you bought the bike while you were 17? Well you beat me by a year. (barely, because I had just turned 18 lol).

Although let me ask you this: who owns your bike? Since you are 17, your parents must own it unless you were legally emancipated, thus I think I am still the youngest busa owner :laugh::thumbsup:

young 58 started riding in the 60's..Now have 3 bike's..06 limited Busa,06 GSXR,and yes a 07 ZX14..Love all of them..This is my third Busa and second 14..

Back