lunch date.......

Ah yes grasshoppa, when throwing someone under the bus, it is wise not to stand in roadway!
SHOCKED.gif

Either she has a strong aversion to posts about Hooters, or she broke a nail....
At any rate, I think we are safe.
super.gif

Thread treads - strikes me as funny... I'm not ratting on anyone but you shouldn't count your chickens. She may be setting a trap for an ambush...

(LCB @ Apr. 17 2007,13:46) Thread treads - strikes me as funny...  I'm not ratting on anyone but you shouldn't count your chickens. She may be setting a trap for an ambush...
You are more than likely helping her.....

No, not on this one.... I mean - ever... I've never done anything like that...

*the "nail" thing was funny...*

(LCB @ Apr. 17 2007,13:50) No, not on this one.... I mean - ever... I've never done anything like that...

*the "nail" thing was funny...*
Hummmm, ok...

I believe you...

No really.

(PDBusa @ Apr. 17 2007,13:57) Sorry Ozzy, I'm a habitual threadjacker...
My names Hank... and Charlie... and I'm a thread jacker... I've been jacking threads since May 2005

5 watts vman, just answering your question...................................................

YOU ALL REALLY NEED TO FIND SOME KIND OF PRODUCTIVE HOBBY.............
pissed.gif

Like going to Hooters, right?.... Hey, that's a good place for the Threadjacker's Anonymous monthly meetings. Maybe that should be weekly.

hell, if u went to hooters for thread jackers anonymous id join ya jsutr for the shits and giggles....... me loves some H(.)(.)TERS!!!!
bowdown.gif

(vman1300 @ Apr. 17 2007,14:13)
(yamahor @ Apr. 17 2007,14:09)
My names Hank... and Charlie... and I'm a thread jacker... I've been jacking threads since May 2005
Hello pot, my name is kettle......
Huh... must've been saying hi to Hank... Well, Hi kettle, I'm Ben, nice to meet you...

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 17 2007,14:32) hell, if u went to hooters for thread jackers anonymous id join ya jsutr for the shits and giggles.......  me loves some H(.)(.)TERS!!!!
bowdown.gif
We'll start meetings Friday of next week...

I tried to get this thing back on track and look what y'all did to it!

OK, next Friday it is... who's gonna take minutes of the meeting?...

Back