lunch date.......

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so after a convo with badassbusa, we have decided that a hooters lunch run is a must.  we figured that since most of the weekend will be full of riding and hanging with the whole .org group, that we would do this on friday afternoon, 4/27.  looks like the closest one is in Alcoa, Tn which is approximately 32 miles from robbinsville........

anyone interested in goin with us post up here and we can designate a meeting spot and time for this to go down.

*update*

we will meet at the phillips at 12:00pm  on friday, 4/27.  try to be on the road by 12:30pm at the latest.

so far we have attending:

myself
badassbusa
ncbusa
learjet
loomis
gsxcite
captain
gsxtacy
spoiledbusa
dr1300
zukracer
lcb
mc mustang
ladyhawk
gjoker
pdbusa
rayabusa
fate
tpbio
semi
omslaw
boazalmighty
burger king
gmbusa
gers_hayabusa
blondeonabusa
yh2k
busacruise+1
muppet-busa+1+1

make sure u post up here so that we can look for ya come friday at the phillips!!!!

oh yea, if anybody has a gps the would be sweet too.......  would be kinda hard to read a mapquest on the scoot...

Sounds good to me. As long as we get there before you go.
beerchug.gif

just remember this lunch is for FRIDAY., but not saying that others cant plan another one for saturday,or even a dinner.

Dang Chris. In my experience you go to Hooter's for the women, because the food leaves a lot to be desired.

(TennBusa @ Apr. 15 2007,10:50) Dang Chris.  In my experience you go to Hooter's for the women, because the food leaves a lot to be desired.
Its all about priorities I think
pirate.gif

eh, what the heck, I'm in for it
cool.gif

who's gonna share some 911s with me?
beerchug.gif

I'd like to go unless it's gonna bum anyone's deal... I'll sit at a separate table if you want me to.

LCB, you are more than welcomed to join us!!!!!!!!! this is a lunch for everyone. plus its a good opportunity to meet each other!!!!
beerchug.gif

If we make it to the Phillips by leaving time, I'll be more than happy to make a HQQters run. Can't say for sure about my arrival time.
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Apr. 15 2007,12:38) eh, what the heck, I'm in for it
cool.gif

who's gonna share some 911s with me?  
beerchug.gif
u knwo zukracer, that is one hell of an idea, but id rather not look like this
AAAssjani.gif
while sittin at hooters with a bunch of hooterific women......

I was half kidding... I was planning a ride to Maryville for another piece of business so this could work out otay!

Well... I guess I need to throw my hat in the ring... If'n yawl will take me..
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 15 2007,14:02) Well... I guess I need to throw my hat in the ring...  If'n yawl will take me..  
smile.gif
i reckon we could allow ya to tag along........
poke.gif

but seriously, got ya added to the list and im lookin forward to meetin ya!!!!

Back