Killboy Photo Shoot

(vman1300 @ Mar. 20 2007,15:38)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 20 2007,16:22)
(omslaw @ Mar. 20 2007,16:15)
(vman1300 @ Mar. 20 2007,14:53) I cant believe you people would do that on a public road.....
I hear it's the best way to cook up some Caesar-style chicken planks!
Jealousy is such an ugly thing boys...  
smileyexhibit.gif
I have no idea what you are talking about.....
Killboy always seems to be at the right place at the right time. I mean to get a pick of vman while he's falling off his Busa is 1 in a 1,000,000.

i'm in...been saving up and got my $5 ready...you do accept rolled pennies don't you?

biggrin.gif

(boazalmighty @ Apr. 06 2007,11:flamethrowing:) whats the dress code???
Boaz, If you wear a dress you can't come with us!
SHOCKED.gif

Unless you wear some of those cool black lace stockings!
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Apr. 07 2007,11:44)
(boazalmighty @ Apr. 06 2007,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) whats the dress code???
SHOCKED.gif

biggrin.gif
+1

With a plaid miniskirt, White top... Basicly schoolgirl outfit... Can't forget the pigtails either...

(yamahor @ Apr. 07 2007,10:55)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
SHOCKED.gif

biggrin.gif
+1

With a plaid miniskirt, White top... Basicly schoolgirl outfit... Can't forget the pigtails either...
Both of you would look like twins!
laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 07 2007,09:14)
(yamahor @ Apr. 07 2007,10:55)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
SHOCKED.gif

biggrin.gif
+1

Both of you would look like twins!  :
ooo lord,  where all this come from?
rock.gif
?

i guess ill have to break out those cool black lace stockings outta the closet ...(you know)from my last bike trip
ukliam3.gif

(boazalmighty @ Apr. 07 2007,23:40) i guess ill have to break out those cool black lace stockings outta the closet ...(you know)from my last bike trip
ukliam3.gif
I didnt know you had a Hardley too!

(vman1300 @ Mar. 20 2007,11:49)
(LCB @ Mar. 20 2007,11:38) I'm in too... the most lean you'll see from me is when she's on the kickstand!
Yeah me too.....
Kevin is lying about the 1.5 degree angle!  Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, Kevin, alias VMAN, has told an untruth and I can prove it!  His bank angle at last years BASH was at least 1.76 degrees as evidenced by THIS picture of HIS knee slider that I actually took with my OWN camera!  Furthermore, I submit to the jury, that these scrapes were NOT made with a file as he would attest too.  I saw it with my own eyes and snapped this picture of the crime!  I rest my case!!!  
cool.gif

IMG_0237.jpg

(Learjett @ Apr. 08 2007,19:11)
(vman1300 @ Mar. 20 2007,11:49)
(LCB @ Mar. 20 2007,11:38) I'm in too... the most lean you'll see from me is when she's on the kickstand!
Yeah me too.....
Kevin is lying about the 1.5 degree angle!  Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, Kevin, alias VMAN, has told an untruth and I can prove it!  His bank angle at last years BASH was at least 1.76 degrees as evidenced by THIS picture of HIS knee slider that I actually took with my OWN camera!  Furthermore, I submit to the jury, that these scrapes were NOT made with a file as he would attest too.  I saw it with my own eyes and snapped this picture of the crime!  I rest my case!!!  
cool.gif

IMG_0237.jpg
beerchug.gif
hey, I seen you take that pic. Pics dont lie, now lets see some sparkies this year Kevin.
biggrin.gif

That reminds me, I'm missing a slider. i hope I find it by the bash.
SHOCKED.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 07 2007,11:55)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
SHOCKED.gif

biggrin.gif
+1

I was thinking gym shorts and flip flops...and my helmet of course
smile.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 09 2007,18:26) That reminds me, I'm missing a slider. i hope I find it by the bash.  
SHOCKED.gif
Sliders, you don't need no stinking sliders. You used your knee caps in Sept, why get soft on us now?

Back