Killboy Photo Shoot

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I talked to Darryl Saturday when I was at the Gap. We firmed down a time for the shoot.

We are going to shoot from 10am until 11ish or so.

I want to leave the CROT at 10am sharp heading down Hwy 28 towards the Dam.

If you plan on eating breakfast arrive early.

With the amount of Busa's coming this year, I would like to get another group shot, maybe with the dam as the back ground this year.

I have no problem with the location last year either, a very long sweeping corner. If you would like more than one location, we can move.

Darryl shot for about an hour last time and I recieved over 800 pics on 1 DVD, quite a bargin.....

Now for payment:

The DVD will be $5.00. That will include shipping.

Same as last year, those that are interested you will need to pay me Friday afternoon at the Phillips and fill out your address.

About a week after the shoot, I normally recieve the DVD. I will get them copied and sent out as fast as I can.

super.gif

We'll definitly get you the funds by that Friday... or...
is it possible that you still have the info from those of us that got one last year?... or...
can we prepay you via paypal (w/PP fees included)?....or...
is it easier for you to keep track if I just shut up and cover it that Friday at the Bash?
SHOCKED.gif

Awesome Kevin!!! I was just looking through last year's pics a few days ago...good stuff!!!

Thanks for coordinating everything, as usual
smile.gif
You're the best!
beerchug.gif

(GJoker @ Mar. 20 2007,09:32)
super.gif

is it possible that you still have the info from those of us that got one last year?... or...
is it easier for you to keep track if I just shut up and cover it that Friday at the Bash?  
SHOCKED.gif
I do not have any of the address from last year.

Since this shoot is weather permitting, I would rather take up money at the Phillips on Friday.

That way we would at least have an idea on weather.....

(vman1300 @ Mar. 20 2007,09:38)
(GJoker @ Mar. 20 2007,09
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

SHOCKED.gif
I do not have any of the address from last year.

Since this shoot is weather permitting, I would rather take up money at the Phillips on Friday.

That way we would at least have an idea on weather.....
Cool...
cool.gif
... we'll just catch ya that Friday then~

Thanks.. for all you do for the Bash and the Org in general!
super.gif

super.gif

Sweet - I need to get my 1.5 degree lean on film!

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 20 2007,04:52) Sweet - I need to get my 1.5 degree lean on film!
Are you sure that you want that kind of "risk taking" documented? That could be used as evidence against you for a reckless driving charge. Might want to rethink that.

just looking out for your best interests....

(Shanling @ Mar. 20 2007,09:44)
(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 20 2007,04:52) Sweet - I need to get my 1.5 degree lean on film!
Are you sure that you want that kind of "risk taking" documented? That could be used as evidence against you for a reckless driving charge. Might want to rethink that.

just looking out for your best interests....
Wow! Good looking out - thanks!

wink.gif

I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!
pissed.gif

Oh well, maybe next year.
sad.gif

I'm in too... the most lean you'll see from me is when she's on the kickstand!

Sounds great, I am in. I have the pics on my desk top slideshow at the office and sometimes people will come in and watch the pics.

(rockadaous @ Mar. 20 2007,13:23) I'll find ya.  I might not be there til evening.  is that cool?
No prob mang!

I wont be back to the Phillips until dark thirty or so.

Back