Georgiabusa ride pics :)

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Here are some of my pics from the rides we did. When Daniel, Charlie and I arrived at the Phillips on Thursday Pappy, Steve and Tom was waiting on us. Get off the bike and they say, lets go to Asheville. :) Lets go. so off we went. I sent Ted a text to meet up with us at MR Cycles and he was waiting when we got there. I took the group back to the Phillips via the Blue Ridge Parkway. A great ride back. Friday morning it was a biscuit and off to Blood Mountain and Suches. We rode the roads there and I took the group back up HWY 60 to Blue Ridge and had lunch at Zaxbees. From there we hit Duck town and went through the Ocoee river gorge to HYW 30 to Reliance on to Tellico. After a drink we headed across the skyway to the Phillips. A great ride. :) Saturday we left out to meet up with Ronnie and Keith at Tellico. From there we hit the Foothills Parkway and made the decision to go eat lunch in Gatlinburg at Texas Road House. Great food and even better friends. From there we rode across the mountain to Cherokee and back to the Phillips. It was a great 3 days of making miles with friends. It was a good bash and I am glad all had safe rides.

Take care, see ya in the spring,

Tim :)

2010FallBusaBash 002.jpg

2010FallBusaBash 003.jpg

2010FallBusaBash 004.jpg

2010FallBusaBash 009.jpg

2010FallBusaBash 010.jpg

that is a great group of friends, thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug: see you in the Spring!

THanks for the pics Tim. I see I didn't break the camera. I will be posting my pics soon...

Back