Killboy Photo Shoot

(Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 09 2007,19:44)
(yamahor @ Apr. 07 2007,11:55)
(GSXcite @ Apr. 07 2007,11:44)
(boazalmighty @ Apr. 06 2007,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) whats the dress code???
Boaz, If you wear a dress you can't come with us!
SHOCKED.gif

Unless you wear some of those cool black lace stockings!
biggrin.gif
+1

With a plaid miniskirt, White top... Basicly schoolgirl outfit... Can't forget the pigtails either...
I was thinking gym shorts and flip flops...and my helmet of course
smile.gif
That's better gear than the guy wearing the thong that went through.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 09 2007,20:00) That's better gear than the guy wearing the thong that went through.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shhhh! Ben doesn't anyone to know it was him!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 09 2007,20:59)
(yamahor @ Apr. 09 2007,18:26) That reminds me, I'm missing a slider. i hope I find it by the bash.  
SHOCKED.gif
Sliders, you don't need no stinking sliders.  You used your knee caps in Sept, why get soft on us now?
Yeah, I still got the scars from that...
crazy.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 09 2007,22:59)
(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 09 2007,20:00) That's better gear than the guy wearing the thong that went through.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shhhh!   Ben doesn't anyone to know it was him!  
laugh.gif
I have no recollection of the events of which you are speaking...

Is that what happened when I was riding on the back of Vman's bike?
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 10 2007,11:48)
(omslaw @ Apr. 09 2007,22:59)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shhhh!   Ben doesn't anyone to know it was him!  
laugh.gif
I have no recollection of the events of which you are speaking...

Is that what happened when I was riding on the back of Vman's bike?  
crazy.gif
on the back of VMANS bike, uh, yeah, right.
jump9.gif

Lets have Killboy get a shot of that at the dam Saturday morning. You two can lead the pack.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just a reminder, you must see me Friday night at the Phillips to pay and fill out your address for the pic DVD.

(vman1300 @ Apr. 11 2007,12:flamethrowing:) Just a reminder, you must see me Friday night at the Phillips to pay and fill out your address for the pic DVD.
Will do Kevin. I should be there Thursday... I might be early.

(vman1300 @ Apr. 11 2007,12:flamethrowing:) Just a reminder, you must see me Friday night at the Phillips to pay and fill out your address for the pic DVD.
will do...not missing it this year!!!

(note to self: ignore anything zukracer says)
laugh.gif

(zukracer @ Apr. 17 2007,00:42)
wow.gif

wow...
nothin personal....you told 3 of us that the photo was going to be at the top of the damn....so by the time we got to the bottom it was all over.
by "over" I mean killboy was done with the group photo, and off to the "in action" location.

all_coholic.gif

(BusaCruise @ Apr. 16 2007,12:03)
(zukracer @ Apr. 17 2007,00:42)
wow.gif

wow...
nothin personal....you told 3 of us that the photo was going to be at the top of the damn....so by the time we got to the bottom it was all over.
by "over" I mean killboy was done with the group photo, and off to the "in action" location.

all_coholic.gif
thats why we meet at CROT.... so noone misses where were going..... if you don't meet at CROT then you're at your own risk

(GSXTacy @ Apr. 19 2007,14:01) Action shots were before the group shot.
as we left the damn...took the right.....he was up on the left hand side of the road taking more pix there... more of a head-on shot.

....at least "somebody" was that later put pics on killboy's site.

rock.gif

(BusaCruise @ Apr. 19 2007,13:34)
(GSXTacy @ Apr. 19 2007,14:01) Action shots were before the group shot.
as we left the damn...took the right.....he was up on the left hand side of the road taking more pix there...  more of a head-on shot.

....at least "somebody" was that later put pics on killboy's site.

rock.gif
True, but we spent about an hour taking pics in the long sweeper right before the damn before the group shot.

Back