Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

Hey, all!

Lamb (Lamb Busa) has stepped up the plate to be "Pointer" leading the charge to Reno from SoCal for the Stampede.

Also, Lisa (outtahand) has volunteered to assist the Stampede in any way possible.

Many thanks to you both!!!

:beerchug:

Yee-hah!!!

Awesome news Scar. Will Lisa have a bike by then. I know she is really wanting one.

Hey, all!

Lamb (Lamb Busa) has stepped up the plate to be "Pointer" leading the charge to Reno from SoCal for the Stampede.

Also, Lisa (outtahand) has volunteered to assist the Stampede in any way possible.

Many thanks to you both!!!

:beerchug:

Yee-hah!!!

:bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug: LAMB!!

Paul and I will rendevous with the SoCal charge at US 395!

It's looking like Lamb might back of the truck his busa up there. Definitely have room for 1 more in the jalopy. If anybody from Socal is thinking of going but dreads the ride up there, we can throw the bike in the back and spin the wheels of the Nissan all the way to Reno. First come first served.....................

I was planning on riding up bro. It's 9 1/2 hours by car. prolly just over 8 hours by bike.

It's looking like Lamb might back of the truck his busa up there. Definitely have room for 1 more in the jalopy. If anybody from Socal is thinking of going but dreads the ride up there, we can throw the bike in the back and spin the wheels of the Nissan all the way to Reno. First come first served.....................

still have room for one? I'd like to sign up for that slot if still available?
Posted via Mobile Device

Awesome news Scar. Will Lisa have a bike by then. I know she is really wanting one.

Even if I do have a bike by then, there's no chance that I will have enough experience to ride from LA to Reno this time.

Thanks for thinking of me, though! :beerchug:

MY HOTEL IS RESERVED!

Peppermill has some seriously nice staff. They've put a hold on a Penthouse suite for me and the wife. The prices aren't posted yet for discounts but they noted my reservation so I can call back in a few months and get a lower price on it.

Even if I don't get it, I'm booked!

Hey Scar,
I'm down in Guantanamo Bay as a guard right now, but my time should be up down here and if my next set of orders pan out right then I would love to make this event. It has been awhile since I have been down to that part of Nevada. I actually live in Washington State right now, but I can load up the Busa and come down...Hopefully I'm able to make this..
Guns

Last edited:
Hey Scar,
I'm down in Guantanamo Bay as a guard right now, but my time should be up down here and if my next set of orders pan out right then I would love to make this event. It has been awhile since I have been down to that part of Nevada. I actually live in Washington State right now, but I can load up the Busa and come down...Hopefully I'm able to make this..
Guns

Hey, Guns...we have a contingent of peeps coming down to Reno from Seattle and other points in the PacNW. Check out the 'contact us' page on the Stampede website (click the link in my sig-line). Adam (Wingding; screen name) is the guy who's leading that charge.

If you have any problems reaching him (which I'm confident you won't), just let me know.

Be safe down there in Gitmo...we'll look forward to hearing of your safe return!

Scar

Hey Guns! Wingding here, I picked up my new 08 and can't wait for July. I might strap wifey to the back or fly her down but either way i'm riding from Seattle to Reno with probably one stop over somewhere in Oregon. In total it's about an 11 hour ride. We'll map it out and come up with a solid plan as we get closer. :beerchug::cheerleader::thumbsup:

Scar or Warchild. How about a printable file for some sort of poster with all the pertinent Stampede info on one page that us locals can print and hang in our dealerships.

Will you take individual sponserships? I'll start the ball rollin' with a set of Buell Pegs and challenge everyone else or groups to top it. Where do you want them sent?

Scar or Warchild. How about a printable file for some sort of poster with all the pertinent Stampede info on one page that us locals can print and hang in our dealerships.

Will you take individual sponserships? I'll start the ball rollin' with a set of Buell Pegs and challenge everyone else or groups to top it. Where do you want them sent?

Russ: I'm composing a PM to you regarding the program for sponsorship. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll send you a printable PDF of the very cool official flyer.

Anyone else wanting the PDF, please send your e-mail address to me by PM. I'll get it to you stat!

Russ: I'm composing a PM to you regarding the program for sponsorship. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll send you a printable PDF of the very cool official flyer.

Anyone else wanting the PDF, please send your e-mail address to me by PM. I'll get it to you stat!

Very Nice Official Flyer. Let's get our printers going and hang these at all our local Suzuki dealers and other bike hot spots. Leave no Busa Rider behind.

Let's kick this thing off with a bang!!! It will be bigger and better next year!

Very Nice Official Flyer. Let's get our printers going and hang these at all our local Suzuki dealers and other bike hot spots. Leave no Busa Rider behind.

Let's kick this thing off with a bang!!! It will be bigger and better next year!

We're going to put it up on the Stampede Website so everyone can have and use it.

Back