Official Busa Stampede Website // LIVE!!!

Because I am having significant trouble getting the map to render properly in miscro$oft IE... and this is giving me a distinctly bad attitude. :disagree:

It renders perfectly in Firefox, Chrome, and other DOM-compliant browsers, but not that proprietary POS micro$oft cheese. I'm trying to work on it in between a gazillion other things on my plate..... :banghead:

No sweat War, as history has proven time and time again, when YOU get it completed it will be a work of art!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

I registered and paid, but I didn't get the Peppermill room code or did I and don't recognize it?

I'm registered and paid as well.

Bring on JULY! BTW, Did I mention it's my BIRTHDAY???? Party like it's 2009.

were we supposed to have the code already? figured it was coming later... I do not recall seeing it myself

We are a little tardy sending out the room discount code to paid registrants.... this week, though, it'll happen. :agree:

how big a block of rooms did you have them hold and how late are they holding the block?

how big a block of rooms did you have them hold and how late are they holding the block?

Hey, brother...the block is open until we're much closer to the event. They'll allow all the registrants in at that rate right up until we arrive. I'd presume they'll be as flexible as we need them to be.

registered and paid!! looking forward to a good time!!!

Mike...there are so many awesome details in the works for this crazy affair. Aside from everything everyone already knows...there are plenty of surprises planned...

Yee-hah!!!

:beerchug:

Hey, all...the site has been updated today, identifying the volunteers.

• Regional Ride Captains
  • Ride Scouts
  • Logistics Volunteers

Check it out and THANKS TO YOU ALL in advance for your dedication to this effort!!!

My Man Birdhunter registered and paid up! Seems th East Coasters have lots of their troops mobilized Firedog...wheres your crew at!???:poke::laugh::whistle:

Hey, all...the site has been updated today, identifying the volunteers.

• Regional Ride Captains
  • Ride Scouts
  • Logistics Volunteers

Check it out and THANKS TO YOU ALL in advance for your dedication to this effort!!!

Dont see the info:whistle:

Hey guys...........just a bit of diversion from the winter blahs.........this video is of a couple guys from one of our local riding clubs doing the last half of the Monitor Pass ride. This ride route will be one of the proposals for the Stampede. It ends up just a few miles south of Topaz Lake. Anyway, right at the beginning of this video is at the summit and is referred to as the "saddle", a short stretch where you can let your busa "stretch" her legs before preparing for the rest of the twisties leading down the mountain. I've seen 135MPH here on more than one occasion..................lots of fun!
NOTE: there won't be any snow up there in July, but them dang tar snakes can be a pucker factor in the summer! Whew!! :) The camera man (Dale) handles his big ole BMW cruiser quite well!
- Monitor Pass Pt 2[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
dang...I just watched that vid 3 times...you bastid...:laugh:

Im only posting because I know Scar gets notified if someone posts, so basically I'm just doing this so he can log in to look at me baiting him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nener nener nener!:rofl::rofl:

Thanks, Angel!

Here's a copy of the Official Busa Stampede Flyer...

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a your hi-res copy today!!!

:beerchug:

Busa Stampede Flyer for Web.gif

Last edited:
Back