Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

I'll be in touch when I can lock in the vacation.

How is the room status at this time?

I need a no-smoke room in the main building. Had a bad experience last time I stayed there.

Various levels of riding? Is there a "kiddie route" planned for me?

r8

All skill levels, brother...

And, the Peppermill will accommodate us as we need.

By main building, do you refer to the tower ? That's where all the brand new rooms are...but all of the others have been re-done.

Non-smoking rooms are essential.

Did you get my PM?

:cheerleader:

Last edited:
All skill levels, brother... The Peppermill will accommodate us as we need. By main building, do you refer to the tower ? That's where all the brand new rooms are...but all of the others have been re-done.

Non-smoking rooms are essential.

:cheerleader:

Tower works for me. I'll read from post one and get up to speed. (estimate around 38 mph :laugh:)

r8

Great rates.

I'm down for three(3) if it happens. July 23,24 and 25 th. Depart home on the 26 th.

r8

dude: It matters not to me how you get there or what you bring. Suffice it to say, I want you there!!! As does everyone; so please let me know if there's anything I can assist with in your efforts.

I don't know about Mikki's health, and please forgive me for not being 'tuned-in' to that sitch. I sent you a PM in this regard.

I look forward to your reply.

:beerchug:

Will talk someday.

r8

I could pick someone up in Vegas wanting to fly in on my way up.

There would be stipulations however and women are preferred. :laugh:

r8

(did that sound right?)

Looks like a night in Tonopah for me. To old to go the distance.

Need advice on where to stay if anyone here has.

r8

DOH!

Just read the first page. Old age I guess.

Just put my vacation request in today. Not assigned until 12/21/08 but it should not be a problem.

Will see.

r8

Website! Website! Website! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We've encountered a few issues that have delayed the website launch. We are working through them now.

I anticipate releasing the website no later than this Friday (7 Nov), possibly earlier if all the roadblocks are cleared before then. :beerchug:

We've encountered a few issues that have delayed the website launch. We are working through them now.

I anticipate releasing the website no later than this Friday (7 Nov), possibly earlier if all the roadblocks are cleared before then. :beerchug:

I pm'd you, did you get it? ???

Fo shizzle:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Hey, all!

Lamb (Lamb Busa) has stepped up the plate to be "Pointer" leading the charge to Reno from SoCal for the Stampede.

Also, Lisa (outtahand) has volunteered to assist the Stampede in any way possible.

Many thanks to you both!!!

Yee-hah!!!

Back