Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

Im only posting because I know Scar gets notified if someone posts, so basically I'm just doing this so he can log in to look at me baiting him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nener nener nener!:rofl::rofl:

Thanks, Angel!

Here's a copy of the Official Busa Stampede Flyer...

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a your hi-res copy today!!!

:beerchug:

Busa Stampede Flyer for Web.gif

Last edited:
Good morning, Randy. You are, indeed BA...and strangely, at the same time, very GA.

:rofl:

lamb,
I am riding from Florida to San Diego doing an IBA 50CC.
If you are riding up to Reno what day do you plan on leaving.
If it is possible will work on arriving to catch up with your group.

lamb,
I am riding from Florida to San Diego doing an IBA 50CC.
If you are riding up to Reno what day do you plan on leaving.
If it is possible will work on arriving to catch up with your group.

Wow! What is an IBA 50CC? Is that iron butt? The departure day looks to be Thursday the 23rd or the night of the 22nd to meet Craig and other interested paties in La and start from there on the 23rd. But ideally we're looking at 2 day ride up through the central ca. mountain towns to Reno. 2 days in Reno then 2 days back home. It would be great to meet you. Lamb will do his best to keep you in the loop if your interest is still high. If you need a place to crash when in town, etc.

Lamb,
I plan to leave Jacksonville Florida on Sunday night. Do a BBG 1500 to Ft Stockton Texas. Sleep in Texas, arrive in San Diego on Tuesday evening. Will book lodging at best Western Hotels. Will hook up with your group in So Ca on Wednesday. Ride with youall to Reno. After the weekend ride to Redding, Ca for two days, or hook up with others riding the Rockies or Dacota, Utah, Montana, Colorado on my way back home. I intend to take a month off work just to ride.
Will be in touch. Will send PM later with phone contact info.
glen.

Question.....is this Stampede being advertised on other Busa websites? Just wondering if its mostly a H.Org event (like the Bash) or are members from other websites going to be in attendance?

DD

Back