Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

You, sir, are insane in the membrane. There just happens to be a Best Western not even 1 mile from Lamb's domicile. Lamb will definitely keep you in the loop.
Best Western Hacienda Hotel Old Town

Photo Gallery
Virtual Tour
Compare this Hotel

This San Diego hotel in Old Town San Diego offers a true, authentic California Mission atmosphere in a historic setting The Best Western Hacienda Hotel... More >
Located in the center of Historic Old Town, with panoramic city views – Complimentary HI SPD WIFI

4041 Harney Street,
San Diego, CA, 92110, United States
Distance from City Center: 3.44m / 5.54km
Lamb,
I plan to leave Jacksonville Florida on Sunday night. Do a BBG 1500 to Ft Stockton Texas. Sleep in Texas, arrive in San Diego on Tuesday evening. Will book lodging at best Western Hotels. Will hook up with your group in So Ca on Wednesday. Ride with youall to Reno. After the weekend ride to Redding, Ca for two days, or hook up with others riding the Rockies or Dacota, Utah, Montana, Colorado on my way back home. I intend to take a month off work just to ride.
Will be in touch. Will send PM later with phone contact info.
glen.

Question.....is this Stampede being advertised on other Busa websites? Just wondering if its mostly a H.Org event (like the Bash) or are members from other websites going to be in attendance?

DD

Vinny: The Stampede is not site-specific...however, the .oRg is the epicenter of activity outside the Stampede website.

Everyone everywhere who has a 'busa is invited. Additionally, there are other people (non-busa owners) who will be in attendance.

:beerchug:

You, sir, are insane in the membrane. There just happens to be a Best Western not even 1 mile from Lamb's domicile. Lamb will definitely keep you in the loop.
Best Western Hacienda Hotel Old Town

Photo Gallery
Virtual Tour
Compare this Hotel

This San Diego hotel in Old Town San Diego offers a true, authentic California Mission atmosphere in a historic setting The Best Western Hacienda Hotel... More >
Located in the center of Historic Old Town, with panoramic city views – Complimentary HI SPD WIFI

4041 Harney Street,
San Diego, CA, 92110, United States
Distance from City Center: 3.44m / 5.54km

The Hacienda Hotel absolutely rocks!!! It's gorgeous with spectacular views.

Highly recommended!

point of interest....... expected temps in reno in JULY?

Certainly on the desert floor, it'll be toasty, but in the elevations, where the bulk of the riding will be done, it should be quite pleasant...at least, according to the 'locals.'

Lamb,
Thank you for the confirmation and assurance, that it will so easy to hook up with you.
May I go a step further and ask you to be one of the two witnesses I will need to verify my 50CC ride? You will need to provide the second witness. LOL :thumbsup: It is that easy.

Thanks again.

Done and done!
Lamb,
Thank you for the confirmation and assurance, that it will so easy to hook up with you.
May I go a step further and ask you to be one of the two witnesses I will need to verify my 50CC ride? You will need to provide the second witness. LOL :thumbsup: It is that easy.

Thanks again.

Certainly on the desert floor, it'll be toasty, but in the elevations, where the bulk of the riding will be done, it should be quite pleasant...at least, according to the 'locals.'

I've ridden every pass in the High Sierras during the heat of summer...it's perfect up there, although you'll melt if you descend too far into the central valley:devil: Stay high!

The 50, 88, 4, 108 and the 120 through Yosemite are all insane riding...and that's just the main roads.

I've ridden every pass in the High Sierras during the heat of summer...it's perfect up there, although you'll melt if you descend too far into the central valley:devil: Stay high!

The 50, 88, 4, 108 and the 120 through Yosemite are all insane riding...and that's just the main roads.

Awesome share, Craig! Thanks!

Man, I cannot wait for this to play out...

What a kick!!!

Scar

It looks like myself and my roommate (busaboy86) are the only ones attending from the midwest because I haven't heard from anyone. I've sent out invites but haven't heard back or I've been declined.

I'm trying...:dunno:

Scar

It looks like myself and my roommate (busaboy86) are the only ones attending from the midwest because I haven't heard from anyone. I've sent out invites but haven't heard back or I've been declined.

I'm trying...:dunno:

Mike...don't worry about it. I know there are lots of folks that'll be coming from that area. We can talk about this and them off-board.

Even if it was just you, bro...it's going to be kick-a$$ and anyone who doesn't or can't come will simply be missing out.

Call me.

the passes in the summer are the place to be when its 100 degrees in the valley, if its 100 in the valley its in the 70's to 80's in the hills, oh man you guys are going to dig the riding out here i cant wait:cheerleader: its a riding wonderland here with so many awesome roads and lakes with scenery around every corner of the twistie roads we will all be riding:thumbsup:

sample pic:whistle:

yoshi 77 014.jpg

Great photo like the visibility.
How many more like this are there?
You must know there is a plan to move the lower part of Florida to California during the next great earthquake. I hope I survive that one!

Great photo like the visibility.
How many more like this are there?
You must know there is a plan to move the lower part of Florida to California during the next great earthquake. I hope I survive that one!

you can ride these types of roads all day theres no such thing as a straight road around here:thumbsup:

Back