In September something awesome is coming this way ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Stay Tuned

AAA-hayabusa-project.jpg

I am assuming he's referring to the release of the 2010 model year Busa , and whatever changes Suzuki decides to make at that time .
I am convinced that history will repeat itself , and other than "new colors" there will be little / no change to the bike .
Like after '99-'00 they may make a few small tweak-fixes that were lessons learned after quite a few Gen2s racked up some high miles .
As soon as soon as Kawi releases a Gen2 ZX-14 then we'll see a Gen3 Busa .
:whistle:

Selling your Busa and getting a Prius? :laugh:

I told that to a friend yesterday and almost got pelted with her purse for saying it.

ME THINK ME NEED KNOW NOW!
cookiemonster_11252274072.jpg

-cookie
Cookie, I loved Cookie Monster and the way he spoke English. He is the one that made me always laugh when I was watching it with the kids...Perfect response to Moto's teasing us...2hip

judging by the pic you posted.. your painting the busa fluorescent muave and moving to fire island?

I am assuming he's referring to the release of the 2010 model year Busa , and whatever changes Suzuki decides to make at that time .
I am convinced that history will repeat itself , and other than "new colors" there will be little / no change to the bike .
Like after '99-'00 they may make a few small tweak-fixes that were lessons learned after quite a few Gen2s racked up some high miles .
As soon as soon as Kawi releases a Gen2 ZX-14 then we'll see a Gen3 Busa .
:whistle:

You wont see a Gen III busa (or a true GEN II that is) until 2016 or so, based
on the current "don't give a crap" attitude by zuk.

I was reading a comparison article in sport rider on the new 1300 BMW...and it said
the Hayabusa (Gen II...er 1.5) was showing it's age :rofl:
They just did their big "redesign"...and it's already showing it's age.
That's because they did a half-arsed update.
Don't nudge the bar...slam it to the top.

Thread jack over :moon:

Back