2007 busa - just a snippet guys:

Sorry guys, don't kill the messenger here. Ain't gonna happen, they have the bike ready but we won't see it til 08 model year, more than likely an early release, next year, September.

Not sure why? Might be a production issue?
They don't do production runs year round, they may have missed the production window?

Suzuki is good about having the bikes available immediately, unlike other manufacturers.

I'm pretty close to all the action here in So. Cal.

September 07

They won't tip their hand until they already have em on the mainland.
Maybe Suzuki is waiting to see how well or poor the ZX-14 sells. If it takes off they will be insisting on getting the new and improved Busa out for 07' before losing more buyers. If not they would likely come out with new color schemed for 07' and the new and improved model in 08' IMHO.

If they don't change the color scheme, that's a sign we'll see an early release 08 model.

Word is though, radial brakes, a lot lighter, and more power.

I know that's (pic.) not it, but compared to some of the way-out-there pics I've seen it was a nice photo. I actually like it the more I see it, except for the pipe. The paint & wheels/rotors, fairing I like. If those were ali. wheels that would be wgt. saving and increased accl. time. If it came out like this in 2008/fall2007 I would have to do some serious thinking.

Same here, like the pic. Hope it runs pretty true to that. I don't want alot of visual change...............we'll see
beerchug.gif

i do like the color, was that in a sales paper??

I hope thats not it, I wanted new wheels and a wave rotor, new exhaust, atleast 1500cc, and turn signals.
wink.gif

I couldn't open the pic but if the new busa is a georgeous and powerful as it's made out to be, I may be in the possession of a 2nd busa over the next 3 years. Cant wait to see it. The busa imo will always be king of the street.

Well shucks....how depressing! Heck, I was counting on buying a "new" 07, now I'll have to wait......but help! Today is my birthday, 62 big ones.......I can't wait much longer, might wake up dead some morning! Dayum!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday CC!!!

Suzuki should be more considerate.
type.gif

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149539280 -->

I am going to be enjoying 7 years of spare parts to choose from!
My baby hardly gets ridden now...so it's like a new ride everytime!

cool.gif

I'm pretty close to all the action here in So. Cal.
Not to shoot your messenger either - but my words came verbatim from a Suzuki Exec's mouth. I don't know how much closer to the "action" yopu can get than that.....
They will intro it to dealers in September to be released in Jan-Mar of '07 as a new for 2007 model.

Ted - The editors at MC USA also pointed out that a new Busa would be out in 2007. I am confident you are ON the money.

I just hope they dont change the cosmetics. I want the same shape with improvements under the fairing...

same 1300cc motor
lighter frame and engine
uprated exhaust
turbo

From what I've read in this forum over the past several months, Ted seems to pass along good information.....I'll put my money in his corner and hope the early spring release is indeed a "new" 07 model as he stated above.

Sounds like the speed wars are on [again].  So much for 186mph limit!  
laugh.gif
 Can't wait to see what Suz comes up with!  
tounge.gif
 Thanks for the insight Ted!
It's not gonna be about top speed. Everyone knows that before it's done the busa will be able to achieve the 186 limit in less than a 1 mile. What would Kaw have to say then?

Back