2007 busa - just a snippet guys:

lurk.gif

Guys I should have more this coming Monday.
The boys are assembling in Vegas for the early orders and was told I should get some more info.

I will be ordering heavy on all GSXR & Busa models for our dealership.

We will become Texas new home of the $9999 Busa so long as the costs dont skyrocket.

Guys I should have more this coming Monday.
The boys are assembling in Vegas for the early orders and was told I should get some more info.

I will be ordering heavy on all GSXR & Busa models for our dealership.

We will become Texas new home of the $9999 Busa so long as the costs dont skyrocket.
Get ready for my order Buddy!

I hope they dont put the new funky looking exhaust on it like the 1000. I wouldnt want to ride around with a chrome turd hanging off my bike
biggrin.gif
But I'm still saving my money to get one!!

So.
Had breakfast with my best friend who now is working for American Suzuki. (My inside guy - name withheld for now.)
His boss had just gotten back from Japan. All he could tell him was this:

"Kawasaki had better sell every one of those ugly assed bikes before September. While they have some hype going. The new Hayabusa will live up to all expectations of all Busa guys out there."

I will keep everyone informed as soon as the leak comes my way. I will also be going to the Suzuki Show in Vegas this September to rep AJ Foyt. As soon as something breaks you all will know more.
Hey tell me about this Suzuki show in Vegas? Is it open to the general public and when in September?

I have to agree with tedbiele, I spoke with a good friend that owns a dealership where I live and is a Busa fan also. He told me that his source communicated the same thing. Sept. info and released in March or so. He didnt get any specifics but was told he would be impressed. I have an 03 and he knows to put me on the list.

Talked to one local dealer, they have no clue. Claim that Suzuki has not alerted any of the dealers about 2007 models yet....claims that will happen in the August/September time frame. Also, as people have been saying, if there is a significant change, they aren't going to see them until March/April.

No further news right now. I will give you guys all the stuff as soon as I get more. Am pretty excited about this.

Also heard that this is the last year of the Katana too...... finally!

PS - zx-14 sales have been in the shitter since they were released. I currently am out of stock on Hayabusas due to demand. We have 8 ZX-14's in crates if you know anyone looking for one of them...... Call me.

Back