2007 busa - just a snippet guys:

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
So.
Had breakfast with my best friend who now is working for American Suzuki. (My inside guy - name withheld for now.)
His boss had just gotten back from Japan. All he could tell him was this:

"Kawasaki had better sell every one of those ugly assed bikes before September. While they have some hype going. The new Hayabusa will live up to all expectations of all Busa guys out there."

I will keep everyone informed as soon as the leak comes my way. I will also be going to the Suzuki Show in Vegas this September to rep AJ Foyt. As soon as something breaks you all will know more.

firedevil.gif
lurk.gif

I have faith in tedbiele
biggrin.gif

He called in right last year
wink.gif

Thanks for the info!!
cool.gif

sshhhh...listen...in the not so near future...it's coming...

ted's right. got somebody inside too. about 50lbs. lighter and 200rw hp. thats all i know.

keep us informed i still have not ssen a zx 13.5 in action but i hear they are quik
no way suzuki is going to take that laying down

I'm looking forward to seeing the new 'Busa (whether it comes out this year or next year).
smile.gif

But, I still love my 06LE. Maybe my wife will let me buy an '07 and keep my '06.... (Well, the 06LE cost me a remodeled kitchen, so I wonder what getting an '07 will cost me
laugh.gif
)

honestly, I hope they leave it looking EXACTLY the same. that way Busas are still one big happy, world's greatest family... not "New Fast" and "old slow" busas... ya feel me?

Ted,
Thanks for the update! And put me down for $50 on black when you go to Vegas. (I'm good for it...)
laugh.gif

I just hope it doesn't look like a big, made over, GSXR 1000
sad.gif
. But keeps the GT theme going, and I have no doubt it will STOMP that UGLY Cheap looking Kaw  
race.gif

I just hope it doesn't look like a big, made over, GSXR 1000
sad.gif
. But keeps the GT theme going, and I have no doubt it will STOMP that UGLY Cheap looking Kaw  
race.gif
Exactly - keep our Hyper-Bike just that - its own thing!!
A little diet and more balls!! Woo-Hoo!!

Like most people, I have the utmost faith in Ted's words. I'm just anxiously anticipating the unveiling...
lurk.gif

Back