Dragon bound in september

War Pig

Registered
I will be leaving western NY September 8th, and making my way down to Deals Gap. My plan is to ride the dragon and other roads in the area the 12th through ? I just have to be back home by the 18th. As you can see I have plenty of time for side trips
smile.gif
If anyone in any of the areas I will be passing through would like to meet up, and possibly show me some of the local scenery it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Let us no when your heading out between me and Busa1300Nut we are the hostess with the mostess.....lol Be glad to give you a tour...let us know..
biggrin.gif

Creekboy
I will be planning my route today. I will try and work it out so that I can be in your neighborhood On the 10th and 11th. I will give you a more definite time when i have the route done. Can you give me the name of a descent campground in the area?

Ok I'm am planning on leaving western new york on the 7th. I do realize I will be paying about 4x the amount on gas that I had planned. My question to any members through western pa, west virginia, and the areas around deals gap is, will I be able to even get gas?

Back