i put the hog on ebay

Beautiful bike !!! I understand where you are coming from. I scare the hell out of myself sometimes and wonder what the hell I am doing. Luckily I dont ride like a squid everytime I ride but every now and then I just get crazy. Maybe a slower bike would help us both live a little longer !! Anyway, good luck to you either way ! :beerchug:

As all have said, only you truly knows you. Follow your gut. But you know the love of bikes flows in your blood. Maybe a cruiser till self control of the wrist improves. Or maybe a dirtbike....or atv. Best of luck with your sale!

I'm sorry to see you have to do this especially after getting the turbo. I sent you a q. on ebay. good luck brother and I hope you stick around here.

Beautiful bike !!! I understand where you are coming from. I scare the hell out of myself sometimes and wonder what the hell I am doing. Luckily I dont ride like a squid everytime I ride but every now and then I just get crazy. Maybe a slower bike would help us both live a little longer !! Anyway, good luck to you either way ! :beerchug:

From a medic/RN in the ER, AND busa owner... 140mph vs 200mph = Same outcome....:poke:

Back