What in the !?!?

Cabin fever has once again set in on the .org - the thing grabbing the most attention today is everyone wanting to see pics of Gucci boots :laugh::rofl:

It was really nice of that "idiot" you call a friend to come pick your poser ass up.

It was really nice of that "idiot" you call a friend to come pick your poser ass up.

Haha, agree! I guess switch, thermostat, or the "sporatic" fan! It's sad that most people want pictures of the boots instead of the bikinis.....???

maybe they looked like these:laugh:

gucci-boots-fashion-charm-noble-athens-391ff.jpg

If this story didnt contain the words "gucci" and "boots" in the same sentance i dont think there would even be a full page of replies yet but were up to 3!?!? :whistle: I understand being cooped up and not able to ride but DANG!!! :rofl:

If this story didnt contain the words "gucci" and "boots" in the same sentance i dont think there would even be a full page of replies yet but were up to 3!?!? :whistle: I understand being cooped up and not able to ride but DANG!!! :rofl:

just kinda acting cool
$500 gucci boots
i dont travel with tools
idiot...he shows up without the ramp i told him to get
trying to lift a 450lb busa into the back of a jacked up f150 on 38's

Sorry, I think your story is awesome. I mean it sucks it happend, just the stuff you chose to include in the story makes it for me.

I do hope you get the bike sorted out!!

Shoulda taken pics of the bike being lifted up, or vid... that woulda been something to see!

I refuse to turn this thread into a derogatory name calling match so please keep those sort of comments to yourself.

That being said, I would like to thank all of you who had useful or funny/playful comments. Much love. Thermostat ordered, paying or the 2 day express so it should be here Tuesday. And for those of you more interested in the boots than the bike, never fear, it wasn't much and they cleaned up well.........if your really that interested in my wardrobe i'll post a pic but i think its a sad day when shoes are more important than bikes.

This board isnt the hateful bunch by a long shot. I think just alot of guys who cant ride due to weather and your riding down the beach in gucci :rofl: Glad you got it ordered man. Keep us updated with how the story unfolds. But tools are a great thing to have with atleast a few small essentials. and The ramp thing wasnt your bad. haha Good luck man hope it all goes well for you and your bike :beerchug:

Thats too funny. :rofl::lol::rofl: Do they come with matching riding jacket and gloves.

Too funny.

Let us know how it works with the new Thermo. I been reading good things about adding in a manual switch for the fan, this is a big beast that puts out good heat.

I refuse to turn this thread into a derogatory name calling match so please keep those sort of comments to yourself.

That being said, I would like to thank all of you who had useful or funny/playful comments. Much love. Thermostat ordered, paying or the 2 day express so it should be here Tuesday. And for those of you more interested in the boots than the bike, never fear, it wasn't much and they cleaned up well.........if your really that interested in my wardrobe i'll post a pic but i think its a sad day when shoes are more important than bikes.
if you need help locating the thermo. hit me up. it's an easy fix and i believe 1 10mm bolt.

Don't fret bro when in Hawaii for a month I sported AX all over the place. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hell yea, matching fuzzy pink satin gloves!
@schism Thanks man i might have to do that. i do have an idea and im sure there is a service manual on the org somewhere but if and when i come across problems ill hit u up..

:poke:Then why mention them????:whistle: Were they really relevant???:banghead:

No they were not, however, i did not expect them to turn into the primary concern of this thread.

Back