What in the !?!?

Irish

Registered
So im cruising along today, just kinda acting cool while i ride by all the little hotties in bikinis at the beach when my bike temp just shot through the roof. i barely had enough time to pull over before it hit red. well, i killed the busa and pushed it into a parking lot and as soon as i dropped the kickstand it puked coolant all over my $500 gucci boots! man i think she hates me or something... since i dont travel with tools i had to call a bud with a truck to come get her. idiot...he shows up without the ramp i told him to get from my house on the way to the beach. oh well, just makes it more interesting trying to lift a 450lb busa into the back of a jacked up f150 on 38's. anyway shes home now (not a scratch in loading or unloading) and i got to tear her apart and figure out why shes got a fever. what a day.

So im cruising along today, just kinda acting cool while i ride by all the little hotties in bikinis at the beach when my bike temp just shot through the roof. i barely had enough time to pull over before it hit red. well, i killed the busa and pushed it into a parking lot and as soon as i dropped the kickstand it puked coolant all over my $500 gucci boots! man i think she hates me or something... since i dont travel with tools i had to call a bud with a truck to come get her. idiot...he shows up without the ramp i told him to get from my house on the way to the beach. oh well, just makes it more interesting trying to lift a 450lb busa into the back of a jacked up f150 on 38's. anyway shes home now (not a scratch in loading or unloading) and i got to tear her apart and figure out why shes got a fever. what a day.

Gucci boots??? :whistle:

I would have like to seen 2 people lift the bike in the back of the truck. I've got a 6" inch lift on my truck and there is no way in hell I would try to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1 Yes, i will alwayse wear boots when i ride, i like my toes. #2 whats wrong with gucci??

Dude.... Gucci is just sooooooooo poser...:poke: C'Mon....:lol:

LOL to each their own, but there are WAYYYYYY too many hood rats up here in N. Florida running arround with Fucci (fake Gucci) kinda ruins it for me! I only wear Gucci ties as I have never seen a knockoff Gucci tie, but I do have a passion for some LV lol

So does Kahn aka the most spoiled dog ever lol

Kahn Resized.jpg

I know i ride in my Gucci and my prada. :whistle: I've recently frosted my hair too cause some of them hairs are more important than others.:beerchug:

I wont comment on the boots!! But do you think that maybe your fan switch went out or maybe the thermostat??

Overheating at the beach sounds good right about now.

If I still lived down there I'd get that manual fan switch mod installed, possibly get that piggyback radiator.

fan sounded sporadic but it was on when i pulled off the road. i might need a new overflow tank too, i think it leeks a little maybe...its probably 11 years old now. might be a thermostat ill have to find one now...... im pretty sure the reason my fan was sporadic was not having enough water in the radiator cause it was all over the ground.

I was thinking switch fail... Manual option is always a good thing...

Back