i put the hog on ebay

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
my pet name for final keeper, i have had enough. if i sell it god bless america if i dont then ill ride her some more. anyway i love you all and will stay in touch. the truth is i am not afraid of the bike at all, that is scary. its time for her to go before she takes me out. sooner or later its a coming, triple digit speeds ever day. something wicked this way comes and her name is final keeper. im not asking alot for it around 13500 with over 21k invested. makes me sick to sell it and loose that much money.man im so torn right now i dont know which way to go.

joseph sorry to hear it man. I still have ur number ill b e in touch soon brother..

??? wow i didn't see this coming. If you truly want to sell it then good luck brotha.

josephs item number for thos wishing to look at it. Item number: 290293480626

Sorry to hear your selling, but a man knows when it is time to make a change.

beautiful bike. At the end of the day you have to do what you think is best, tough call no doubt about it.

my pet name for final keeper, i have had enough. if i sell it god bless america if i dont then ill ride her some more. anyway i love you all and will stay in touch. the truth is i am not afraid of the bike at all, that is scary. its time for her to go before she takes me out. sooner or later its a coming, triple digit speeds ever day. something wicked this way comes and her name is final keeper. im not asking alot for it around 13500 with over 21k invested. makes me sick to sell it and loose that much money.man im so torn right now i dont know which way to go.
Im with you brother cause I have no self control when on mine either so mine is for sale as well. last fall I was clocked doing 110 in a 25 by the time he caught me I was in a friends store and he couldnt prove it was me so just yelled at me for it and left. I might own another rocket in the future but for now its just the cruzer scene for me

yup same here Pusher. been ridin' 8 years and feel lucky. mine on craigslist. i'm gonna paint her but she's for sale too. gonna get a notch 89-93 mustang 5.0

doesn't change this place or the people, still the best on the web!

aww bike riding comes in spurts... when you are not feeling it, time to bail for a time..

sold mine over the summer. I am looking for a cheap used one to have around, but probably won't find one.

Thats crazy bro....been on the fence as to whether or not to sell mine as well...for different reasons but none the less...I understand its a hard choice to make....hopefully whatever is supposed to be will be and you will be ok with the end result...

really hate to see this joseph, but follow your gut. and you better stick around. you are a great asset to this forum:beerchug:

Times are getting tougher but it will eventually get better again; best of luck man

Follow your gut and and stick around. Good Luck. :beerchug:

Back