I have to get my bike from the shop

SANDFLEA85

Registered
been waiting a week for my bike to get done,had a problem with the shifter not returning,it turned out that the linkage just needed to be adjusted and a new return spring,thank god for that..was dont thursday but earliest i could get it is saturday,,saturday its gonna be 30 degrees,20mph winds and snowing....wtf,i have to drive it 40mi to get home...i hope the weather man is wrong,i can deal with the cold,but there is no way im rideing her in the snow.i have a brand new chrome gas cap and body for her when she gets home...its a surprise.....god i miss her...hahaha

lurk.gif
dude we're sick
laugh.gif

Got her home,it went up to 38 degrees..cloudy and windy as balls,i had to get off I95 because i was getting blown all over and had to ride up through the hood...had one joker on a cell phone decide to do a u-turn right in front of me from the lane going the other direction..after i hit the brakes HARD as to not run into him I immediately pulled up beside him and let him know how upset i really was that he was suck a duech bag,he was visible shaken as i drove away.got home eventually,fingertips numb and knees not far behind,cleaned her up,gave her  her gift (will attach pic later) and shes resting nicely on the satands in the garage...good to have her home again....

I was out on the bike this saturday in the snow. Wasn't that bad really... I had on long underwear and leathers... The asphalt was cold though so there was some slippage when hitting some of the turns.

Where did you have your bike worked on that is 40 miles away?

Hit me up if you want to ride this spring/summer/fall/winter... Gonna try to get busafett and Jet-A out to ride sometime soon.
E

Hey I'm from Wilmington,DE. I've been trying to hook up with some people to ride with,but all I ever hear is "it's to cold" If you ever want to ride look me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get your bike fixed at powersports east?they are about 40 miles away from Philly.

DO3 and Revolution, sorry to hear you are both sick! I told you not to kiss on the first date, see what happens!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

poke.gif

I got it worked on at Philadelphia cycle center,in Port Richmond...right off catsor and aramingo...they really know their sh!t there and are very reasonable.I live in Bucks county,work in south philly...lmk when you want to ride,im in!

Might go out on saturday I will pm you both.
e

I took both of my bikes for oil changes on Sat to get ready for the Bash - it was cold but I'm glad I got the busa back home before the wind picked up... that thing is a handful when the wind is blowin'.

Jessup, kennym4 and DEVLDG... I'm in Newark, DE - keep me in mind for riding if you want company. Are you guys planning on the Gap at the end of the month?

Back