Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering

checked my route on mapquest and they say 3 hrs 23 minutes...plus subtract that im on a hayabusa:whistle: and that time is better...my gps said about 30 minutes more..

now just waiting and hoping the weather is perfect ..

doesnt look like denon970 will be driving down with me but possible..im still lookin at just coming sat morning and leaving sat night..but things always change..

ok....7 more weeks...and another awesome ride..

thanks

just remember all i got the cabin so everyone can make it a relaxing time...not just a ride. :thumbsup:

ok all its about that time...i need pm's and confirmations in the thread (so others can see it is going to be a good gathering) who is comeing!!! the cabin is open for friday and staturday night stays. we really need to hash out who needs what, who is brining what, i want to make this a great time for all who come!!!! if brining spouse's or significant others to stay for night or two i need to know that also so we can plan cabin space accordingly.

ok i have prices for polo shirts and hoodies... $25 for the polo shirts and $35 for hoodies. chrisjp@neo.rr.com is paypal. in notes just let me know who you are and sizes. i was thinking of staying with 1 color for shirts and hoodies. hats will be the haya's in the hills design..she is checking price for that.

My girlfriend and I will be there Chris--- Sending you a PM now for confirmation.

I'm not sure yet on one night or two, but It'll almost undoubtedly be two.

woo! :thumbsup:

Edited to tell you that we will be bringing some brewskies, as well as some extra dinero for chips and dips and anything else we can help with.

:D

Last edited:
how bout some pics of the finished shirts & hat
Posted via Mobile Device

need to order the shirts ill have her do a hat up. but again here is the pics of the finnished logo

hayas in hills logo.jpg

hayas in hills logo (1).jpg

Motorcycle Design (Medium).jpg

she has requested all hat and shirt and sweatshirt orders be to me by june 24th...i want it earlyer than that...so lets say june 21st...that is a monday.

Chris...count me in for the two nights.

I have ADD so forgive me...but do we all need to rent our own cabin?

I missed the Spring Bash and don't want to miss another gathering.

-------------------

OK...re-read the thread. I'll kick in some cash and stow a bottle of booze in my ruck. It will stay closed until I get there obviously:-)

Last edited:
here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Very highly doubtful I could be there friday night as well because I'm takin off the thursday & friday for Roar on the Shore week after so i'd get busted i'm sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

so we should expect you for saturday ride...and sat night stay with activitys?

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, one shirt size?
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat, 2? hoodies size?
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat

:thumbsup::beerchug::cheerleader:

also if you are wanting shirts and hoodies or possibly hats...could use the money to pay for them...

also to clear this up...i rented the cabin for the weekend i am not asking for money to cover the cost of the cabin...but we are starting to get a decent crowd comeing so contributions will be gladly accepted and little by alot will easily cover the costs of the cabin.

paypal for the hoodies shirts or hats is chrisjp@neo.rr.com i do not have to pay for cabin till after our stay. contributions will be accepted then.

Last edited:
Very highly doubtful I could be there friday night as well because I'm takin off the thursday & friday for Roar on the Shore week after so i'd get busted i'm sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

what no vaca?

Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat, 2? hoodies size?
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only, hoodie medium
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?

now lets talk it up!! what do you guys want to bring, what type of beer, what type of snacks, i can bring extra camp chairs, airbeds if we get more comeing, cabin supplys all except towels so i can help there too, ill be bringing some equiptment in case anyone needs minor stuff such as chain cleaning (bought rollers at harbor freight today) so wont need stands. so help me by putting together a list i can copy and paste of who bringing what so all can see what is needed!!
also cameras...who has what...can anyone vid the ride? i want to not just do pics would love to do action shots too just like at the bash!!

Last edited:
Back