Haya's in the Hills 2009

Re: central/west Pa MEET AND GREET RIDE!!

yeah, I still plan on riding down saturday (if the weather clears up :please: ) with jwest. Not to hijack the thread, but I figured we could use some color around here...here's a pic from last weekends 607 Motorsports car show. Everybody loved the matching bowling pin, and ignored the bike :hmmm: . See y'all saturday!

LCB - sorry to hear about your luck, hope you have a quick recovery.

607 Car Show 057.jpg

getting that warm and gushy feelling here....looking up looking really up

looking like bill will swing way east and if thats the case he will be pulling cooler weather from the north.. that should keep us in the dry

darnit... i still dont know if im coming.. you organized this way too quick! lol..

nobody expects everyone to make it.. im just hopeing those who can enjoy themselves and get a better idea of who thier fellow org members are

Just wondering if there is a finalized route yet...posts #112 and #114 on page 3 each had something planned out.

State college Weather

Checked the weather for Saturday, and it said sunny/cloudy with possible PM T-Storm.

Last edited:

for here the weather channel says now 50% chance of rain...doesnt look good for saturday...almost 3 hr drive .....hmmmm not good

Boo, yea the weather took a turn. I should be a weather man it could rain or it might not. Crap.

its been 50% chance of rain here for like 4 days...we finnnaly got rain late last night around 8pm its cloudy here but sun starting to come out with no rain on radar its all pushed east and 30% chance of rain.. so if we not going to get it..there isnt going to get it lol

Its raining hard here right now. Not looking good for the ride up tmrw

for all the doubters here ya are im packed up and ready to go. weather is less than 50 % there and clearing as we speak... so what you are seeing is what you will be getting tomorrow. so im on my way... ill post once i get to kevins house:thumbsup::cheerleader:

DSCF2968.jpg

DSCF2969.jpg

DSCF2970.jpg

DSCF2971.jpg

DSCF2972.jpg

will be talking with denon970 tonight and will decide if its a go or a no...will let you all know later tonight...

well im tired of deciding...so i decided i WILL be coming..unless its pouring when i go to leave tomorrow morning...pretty sure denon970 will also be coming...so see who ever makes it tomorrow at the meeting point...

thanks
jeff

ok all im here me and kevin are rideing the route to take pics to spark intrest of what you will see!!! if you still want to come read the thread or call me 814 426 7126 talk in a bit when i post the pics!!:cheerleader:

talked to denon970 and we are leaving at 8 am tomorrow,,,will see you all by noon:thumbsup:

I am not gonna make it, as surgery recovery is not going well. In and out of ER and to see the dr with complications and now morpine to top it off.

Gezz theres a 70% chance of rain down here almost all day. I might have to truck my bike up to state college. I guess we will see tmrw morning. :hmmm:

ok we are back from our scouting trip and dinner and here to post up a few pics for you guys to see the type of scenery. i can say this....you will not be dissapointed with portions of the rides with the amounts of twisties and turns. naturally i recomend stay within your skill levels but there is plenty of places to get your groove on. also the weather is calling for 40% chance of rain. its clear here and stars are out. today was 80% chance i rode here dry and we stayed dry all day. enjoy the pics of some of the views to come :cheerleader::thumbsup:

DSCF2976.jpg

DSCF2978.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2988.jpg

Back