Haya's in the Hills 2009

Re: central/west Pa MEET AND GREET RIDE!!

isnt the next weekend after that labor day..so that would be out... and im gone on the 4th to KY for our sons family day in basics...so it would be some time after that.. but lets keep our fingers crossed

No Labor Day is late this year September 7th. Wardie

:please: on the no rain thing...

well if all else fails we can do up that following weekend then, the 29/30!

Ya I could do the following weekend. But we need to be positive We ll be ok for the 22. Nice and hot this weekend. Summer is here.

i will keep watch what happens but i am open any weekend we can do it...hopefully the 22nd...wont really know until about thursday....but lets hope it stays dry this coming weekend:please:

weather so far calls clear here fri and sat

Sorry guys but I'm out.... I low-sided the bike yesterday, landed on my right shoulder and broke my clavicle - I'm done for 6 weeks, maybe the rest of the season.

I was really looking forward to this - I'm bummed!

Sorry guys but I'm out.... I low-sided the bike yesterday, landed on my right shoulder and broke my clavicle - I'm done for 6 weeks, maybe the rest of the season.

Oh chit! PM sent!

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent for a full and quick recovery.

Make sure you have a sports related ortho guy set the clavicle so no future problems. Hey you'll have great stories to tell the chics at the bar!! Speedy recovery my brother! Wardie

man i am so sorry to hear this i really hope you recover ok and glad you didnt get hurt any worse. i was looking forward to meeting you too.. rest up

Thanks guys... just bruised and sore at the moment but I'll be OK after a while.

weather just wont make up its mind whats is going to do...but if no rain will be there

LCB,,sorry to hear about what happened....hope you heal quick...

weather is lookin alot better...high of 75 and 10% chance of rain...may change but hopefully the weather will cooperate

my and denon970 are still planning on being there...

and remember if you dont go later you will say damn wish i had gone...summer is winding down...more than likely this will be the only meet we do this year...and next year we can have our 2nd reunion of busas...

pictures to be posted after the ride

we got the rain today but its calling for cloudy comeing up this weekend...keep ya fingers crossed yall!!:thumbsup:

Back