Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering

Ok so not to rain on anyones parade I did find a glitch in the weather forecast. I'm seeing the prediction is for good weather throughout the entire weekend. Then when I look at the doppler radar, it's raining steady and sometimes quite heavily until sunday evening......

Bring the rain gear everyone :-\

Chris, I'm going to be riding down now. I can't find a trailer hitch that's made for my car!!!

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member and daughter, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat,
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only,
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only and sat night stay
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay bringing tent.
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest, fri and saturday
kitchener rider Hayas in the hills noobie and guest? sat ride only.

based on what i am counting if everyone shows up for cabin overnight stays we are looking at arround 10-11 overnighters so the beds and one or two air beds for those willling. i am also seeing only 1 couple? kitchener and warbird? i am beginning to plan out what rooms to divide out...so keep me informed

Ok so not to rain on anyones parade I did find a glitch in the weather forecast. I'm seeing the prediction is for good weather throughout the entire weekend. Then when I look at the doppler radar, it's raining steady and sometimes quite heavily until sunday evening......

Bring the rain gear everyone :-\

Chris, I'm going to be riding down now. I can't find a trailer hitch that's made for my car!!!

the weather here still calls for 60% isolated showers on friday and nothing for sat and sunday rain wise....spoke with kevin (casperle) and jason (B@D..) left me message they are both trailering in so we should be ok on equiptment. also who has what for digital cameras ones that can take good action shots (more than 1 frame per sec) as alot are telling me would love to have action shot set up.

i agree kevin..mabey get someone to go ahead and we just space it out and yell SURPRISE!! lol

here is another vid i made with diffrent mount position.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just got done talking to jason (B@D) he is trailering in so please let him know what you cant bring that we havent thought of!!! grills. campchairs. campfire forks, firewood for bonefire, towels, rear stands, small basic tool kit....let us know...we are all starting to pack today!!!

chris with your camera for sound try a cotton ball and piece of tape over the mic...might help some with wind noise

with one of the programs i have i can take snap shots of any place on the recorded video...so i will be doing that after i return home...then posting so anyone that wants the pics i took can have them..and i will get names and addresses from anyone that wants it on DVD...might end up being 3-4 DVDs with entire ride (some editing to remove non riding time )...and they would be mailed to who ever..dont think i can do it by downloading because of size of video..most places wont let you upload over 1 gig to their sites..

also packing...lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok real quick im at work...just a quick update Cycle city of erie
http://www.cyclecity1.com/ and

Off road Express
http://www.offroaderie.com/
has donated goodies for me to pass.... wife will be picking them up tomorrow!!

Last edited:
ok weather still holding out....its looking good!! keep up the happy thoughts!!

Doing some packing. Chris is there a refrig. or just coolers we must depend on?
Nevermind I looked at the pics again and saw it.

Last edited:
i may bring a large cooler as beer is soooooooo much better ice cold.....or if you can let me know

ok i am home now and starting my packing...i want to be able to answer all questions and thoughts so call me 814 580 0065 as i wont be stareing at the screen looking at radar we might see some rain tonight and tomorrow in the am. spotty for the ride in on friday...saturday and sunday CLEAR!!!!!

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp (chris) Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member and daughter, staying fri and sat.
Casperle (kevin) Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri? and sat? (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 (colton) Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Mr Droo (drew)Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ (jason) Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat,
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only,
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
Fastfrog007 (tim) Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay?
RedKat05 (jay)Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only and sat night stay
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay bringing tent.
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest, fri and saturday
kitchener rider Hayas in the hills noobie and guest? sat ride only.

based on what i am counting if everyone shows up for cabin overnight stays we are looking at arround 10-11 overnighters so the beds and one or two air beds for those willling. i am also seeing only 2 couples? kitchener and warbird possibly? and i am beginning to plan out what rooms to divide out...so keep me informed

bring your own towels im out of room

Last edited:
Looks like you have a good sized 'lil turn out Chris. Y'all have fun and ride safe. I'll cross my fingers for you that the weather cooperates.

Wish I could be there with everyone :(

ok these will be at the driveway for the cabin...sorry for being cheap but will be pretty noticable

SANY0430.jpg

ok it is 11:22 and we are leaving the house now...see you all there!!!!

thank you all for everyone that showed and all the hard work you put into makeing it enjoyable for me.

Chris thank you and your family for a great weekend. I think everyone had a great time. Can't wait until next year.!!!

hopefully john soon we can hook back up...we still planning cleveland this weekend

DVDs sent to those that asked...should be there soon...kitchner rider may take a few more since the border guards will watch it before they send it on to you....lol..i had to sign papers to get it into canada....lol

:thumbsup:

Back