Haya's in the Hills 2009

Re: central/west Pa MEET AND GREET RIDE!!

Just woke up and the ground is dry. I'll see you up there between 10-12.

Just got back about 7:30. Ride was safe, fun, and no driving awards were issued.

Im so glad I went not more the 5 drops of rain touched me or my bike even the ride home:thumbsup:

I have a couple pics on my phone but I'll let the other guys post up first.

go ahead and post i wont post more pics till i get home tomorrow. all in all i just want to thank everyone again that had faith and came. it was a good ride and a good time and something i think everyone looks forward to repeating.:cheerleader: oh and the hooters we saw wasnt bad either

Last edited:

0822091326a.jpg

0822091327a.jpg

0822091327b.jpg

0822091328a.jpg

Got home right at 9:00...those front wheel bearings held together, although they didn't keep quiet. Jwest, Rashad, Test_Eng, StromBusa, Casperle, and ChrisJP - Great to meet you all, it's nice to finally know who I've been talking to here. Good times.......

Meet & Greet 001.jpg

Meet & Greet 003.jpg

Meet & Greet 006.jpg

Meet & Greet 007.jpg

Meet & Greet 009a.jpg

Meet & Greet 011.jpg

Meet & Greet 013.jpg

Meet & Greet 016.jpg

Meet & Greet 020a.jpg

Meet & Greet 021a.jpg

Pretty country out there. Way to take over the Honda dealership. :thumbsup:

they gave us free t-shirts so we wouldn't start any trouble

yep... and at der hooties resteraunt dey offerd up der women as sacrifice to dem heyabussssa sportie bike GODS ....so we wouldnt cause trouble

yea and the girls from hooters just called....said this off color blue hayabusa keeps going round and round the square....make it home ok rashad???:whistle:

yea and the girls from hooters just called....said this off color blue hayabusa keeps going round and round the square....make it home ok rashad???:whistle:

just left actually... shh..she has to be back to hooters at 8 am tomorrow.. shes sleeping...:whistle:

ok im home... ill post my pics up in a bit:thumbsup:

figures...the hooters girls only have one thing on their mind... look at them staring as I bend over... sheesh..:rofl:

Back