Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering

well those who show on friday will be those with the most input to the brewski. lol

honestly folks...i can do sweatshirts and shirts and there is a design change or may not be able to do hats at all...logo isnt compressing well...ill keep you updated...but if you want sweatshirts with the hayas in the hills logo or polo shirts...you need to send money to chrisjp@neo.rr.com through pay pal. name and size please and item. sorry... dont have the extra funds to front right now.

Soooo, I have a crazy work schedule and will not know until that week. But would it be cool if I just crashed in a corner if I can swing it for the weekend? It would bring back the college days of sleeping in my clothes, with a hoodie for a pillow and my jacket for a blanket. I would obviously bring funds for contribution to said beverages and food.

Soooo, I have a crazy work schedule and will not know until that week. But would it be cool if I just crashed in a corner if I can swing it for the weekend? It would bring back the college days of sleeping in my clothes, with a hoodie for a pillow and my jacket for a blanket. I would obviously bring funds for contribution to said beverages and food.

we would love to have ya...let us know as soon as you can...and you only hour away anyway lol

im going to need people to give me shouts and keep me updated... once we get close i will be heading down to the cabin on friday am. getting everything prepped... there is very little cell phone reception where we will be at. ill try to get the cabin number so if people have problems finding it or what not they can call me there.

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat, 2? hoodies size?
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only, hoodie medium
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie and guest? staying fri? and sat?
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? needs too confirm
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie, needs to confirm

illuminati confirmed comeing fri and sat he was able to get work off...but he has also made a offer..he is bringing led kits...and can install them for us too :cheerleader: ill let him fill us in on what he plans on doing.

just got done talking to mark (illuminati) and he is trailering his bike down and coordinateing also with me about supplys...talk it up yall...what do you need for us to have there for you to make it a good time!!!!

here is physical address for cabin...map quest it ...they have it!!

63 horseshoe lane Leeper Pa 16233

My opinion is that the only way EVERYONE will be happy is if they're responsible for their own stuff, food, booze.....whatever. This way no one spends their money on stuff and isn't paid back. If you're riding in, then tell ChrisJP, myself or some others on what to bring for you and it'll be there when you arrive. Then, just bring money so you can chip in for the food or booze.....

On a side note, we should figure out if we want to eat out or grill it up for our meals.

ChrisJP - Figure out how many are definitely staying over and then split the cost of the cabin up between us. I definitely want to make sure you are paid back in full for putting this shindig together and the effort you're putting into this!!! Thanks Man!!!

Can't wait to meet all of you!!!!

Last edited:
I just talked to ChrisJP and he said there's NO CELL PHONE reception in the area!!!! Please make sure you know where you are going and print out the directions!!!!

Oh yeah... what time on Friday are you expecting most blokes and dames to show their grills? Maybe I'm just a blind arsehole or something, but I didn't see this in 8 pages.

I have my GPS hard wired, so at least three of us will know where we are (Chris and RedKat are the other two) ...although cell phone reception would be nice.

ok i now have the land line to the cabin !! 814 744 3689. use this as a back up in case you get lost so we can help you. my cell phone (text only) is 814 779 1050. when is everyone planning on showing up on friday... i can get into the cabin anytime and anticipate heading down there before noon to set up get the chili going...make sure the cabin is set up and user freindly lol. as for food i planned again chili on friday night so all can come in and just relax. for saturday...eat lunch on the road i presume (bring funds for that) dinner at the cabin can be a grill out (cheaper than eating out if shared) or we can go to texas roadhouse in clarion..figure at least 20 per meal there...or i am up for other ideas. i planned on some meat cheese and crackers and homemade chicken dip on saturday night. hotdogs/brats by the fire. possibly breakfast saturday morning depending if we find a nice mom and pop close by...mabey sunday too...there is really no rush on leaving time on the cabin for sunday also keep that in mind. keep up the chatter this way we can hammer out the details. here is my list so far

chairs
home made chili (for all) fri night
cheese meat and crackers (for all) saturday night
homemade chicken dip (for all) saturday night
towels (for those that might need them bedding is provided by the cabin along with all pots and pans coffee maker ect)
tiki torches for bonefire
roasting sticks
computer (mabey)
rear tire rollers for chain cleaning or what not
pack some basic tools in case anyone needs.
camera/vid and mount

ill add to the list as we get casperle and B@DDA$$BUSA and illuminati (those i know are trailering in and have offered to bring equiptment/supplys) to confirm up what they can bring and more of you tell us the things you could use we could fit in.

Last edited:
If all goes well, I hoping to get down to the cabin around noonish on friday.........

What time were you thinking ChrisJP?

Back