had an encounter with the road last nite

Sorry for your spill. I am glad that you are OK but i would go and get checked anyway. I know how it is with the back thing. I hurt mine in 1985 and have not had a day without pain since then. Like someone else said find out about the paint and take plenty of pictures. Best of luck

Your helmet took a nice hit. From where the hits are you saved your eye socket, your skull (closed head injury) and didn't lose a bunch of hair/skin. That helmet needs to be a keepsake to show others it did its job! Plus 10 seconds before you went down you had NO IDEA you were going down. A complete suprise with no warning. Glad your OK. Get some extra strength Vicoden (7.5/750) from the doc. They will help you sleep.:thumbsup:

My town just painted the lines last week. They had cones up every 20-30ft. give or take, to indicate it to not drive on them. I don't know how long it takes for the paint to dry, but they should have some indication up.

Glad you are alright!! Too bad you were'nt able to get photos on the scene with the bike still down; hope you check out fine!:beerchug:

Back