Had a fun day today

lil charlie

Registered
I sit in my office 99% of the time but I had 3 clients to see in Tucson and was able to line them all up in the same day so I took the busa. All in all it was a good ride. I took back roads whenever I could and put 285 mile on her. I was dodging rain storms all the way home. I did get wet twice but missed the major storms. Next mod will be a better seat.

Sounds like fun!

I am waiting on sixpack577 to get his kontour seat and review it... :whistle: Waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting.... :laugh:

I was wondering when he was going to post up on that.

I was only 100 miles into my ride when the butt started burning. I stopped for my 1st appointment and it never hurt again but I still want something better.

Sounds good... Riding a Busa while working... i can only dream of that...Glad you had a great day in the seat...even if you got monkeybutt... :laugh:

Cool deal, the best I can do is ride to and from work. Are you running a stock seat? It should be bothering you that bad that fast. I am sold on both the Tobin and Corbin seats.

Cool deal, the best I can do is ride to and from work. Are you running a stock seat? It should be bothering you that bad that fast. I am sold on both the Tobin and Corbin seats.

I like Corbin...just got to save up for one. Im too tall for Tobin, they press my boys up against the tank too much.

Back