Got Harley? Come on now, you can admit it...

I have rode a couple older ones and did not like the feel and the lack of power. I do like the look of a customized Harley though. We have a lot of choppers down here that are amazing to look at.

I sold my Harley sporty 03 Annv to get my 1st Busa. The pig was just beating me up to much on the 50mi trips to work. Had a Dual sport also, that was fun, I would like to get a Vstrom as stable mate someday!

hog1.jpg

Your still my brother as far as I am concerned. One of these days, after we pay off the other bikes, I would love to have a V-rod!

I must say I have a Heritage Classic, Busa, and a ZX6R. I do find it funny most guys on Harleys do not wave when I am on a sport bike... Guess they are just to good. I enjoy going to the Harley shop to buy parts for the Harley on the Busa as well...

I must say I have a Heritage Classic, Busa, and a ZX6R. I do find it funny most guys on Harleys do not wave when I am on a sport bike... Guess they are just to good. I enjoy going to the Harley shop to buy parts for the Harley on the Busa as well...

I do the same. If I am buying parts the bike is broke so I take another bike to get parts. I take the Harley to the sportbike store also.:laugh:

Almost a Harley. Maybe better???
:poke:

It will be 3 years old Sept 1st.The only thing I done repair wise is change the oil.It's a gas and go machine.I'll never wear it out,I won't have it long enough.Seen several reports of several over 60,000 miles and just seen one of over 100,000 miles with no engine work.It is water cooler that makes a big differance.It's my city bike[unless the wife is with me].Miles is low[11,000] can't seem to stay off the busa when riding on the weekends.:laugh:

sitt'n on the side of the road in this pic,wife gotta cramp so she gets off and takes a pic of my fat butt with her cell phone

135parked.jpg

My name is acehole and I ride a Harley. '71 ironhead sportster bobber, '83 Shovelhead FLH bagger and a '96 Softail Springer. Also on tap is a '98 Yamaha FZR600R and a '05 650 Honda Shadow.

OH! did I mention i love riding my new '05 red/black Hayabusa?

:poke: :rofl: :banghead:

img_0299.jpg

Your right, but my best of both worlds does not include a Harley. Just the Busa and an X. I Grew up on Harleys in Milwaukee chopped stroked, bore, and full dress. I do appreciate Harleys still , I just don't enjoy riding them.

Last edited:
I am at work I will post some pics of my bikes up when I get home... I am impressed at how many other riders on here have Harleys or another type of cruiser...

Back