Mrs.Lycan NOW wants to ride sport?

lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

All of you can BYTE me, JUles...I will take that pie now, and go sit over here by myself...plotting my revenge
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
Now that's not the Angel I met a few weeks ago......  
semi.gif

MrsLycan....hope you and your chore king make it up to Laconia.  It would be great to meet you.
Thanks, you know it is all in good fun.  That is what he gets for inviting me into his private world.
wtf.gif
Ok now putting that stuff on the bottom of your posts was COMPLETELY unnecessary!
corner2.png
Thats just not cool, see what I get for trying to help you? Introduce you to some nice people?
deadhorse.gif
spank.gif
brave.gif
You're worng and you know you're wrong...I think ti's time for you to head to the lair missy
crazy.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

All of you can BYTE me, JUles...I will take that pie now, and go sit over here by myself...plotting my revenge
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
Now that's not the Angel I met a few weeks ago......  
semi.gif

MrsLycan....hope you and your chore king make it up to Laconia.  It would be great to meet you.
Thanks, you know it is all in good fun.  That is what he gets for inviting me into his private world.
wtf.gif
Ok now putting that stuff on the bottom of your posts was COMPLETELY unnecessary!
corner2.png
Thats just not cool, see what I get for trying to help you? Introduce you to some nice people?
deadhorse.gif

spank.gif

brave.gif
You're worng and you know you're wrong...I think ti's time for you to head to the lair missy
crazy.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
ohsnap1.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

see what happens when we invit the SOs on here??

I feel your pain Lycan
argue.gif

My pain runs DEEP! Hkep me out Ninja! Everyone else is taking pleasure in my pain brutha!

i can tell you that there is alot of people that are putting you in pain

ok here is how we help we will get 99' wifes phone number and start telling her to make his honey do list so that way he cant ride or call his painter and tell him untill he he makes a puplic apology that his bike plastices will be sent off to purple to be bedazzled
firedevil.gif

i can tell you  that there is alot of people that are putting you in pain  

ok here is how we help we will get 99' wifes phone number and start telling her to make his honey do list  so that way he cant ride or call his painter and tell him untill he  he makes a puplic apology  that his bike plastices will be sent off to purple to be  bedazzled  
firedevil.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
bedazzled!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

ok here is how we help we will get 99' wifes phone number and start telling her to make his honey do list  so that way he cant ride or call his painter and tell him untill he  he makes a puplic apology  that his bike plastices will be sent off to purple to be  bedazzled  
firedevil.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
bedazzled!
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
wtf.gif
, Ya'll hating on my boy chris, alls hes trying to do is be a ho and ya'll hatin
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

firedevil.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
bedazzled!
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
wtf.gif
 , Ya'll hating on my boy chris, alls hes trying to do is be a ho and ya'll hatin  
deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif
boohoo.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

See if you can have the seat worked. You are much better off taking an inch out of the seat than out of the suspension. Or both instead of 2 inches out of the suspension. A lot of times I see bikes lowered much more than needed using the riders short height as an excuse.
Professor, yeah I already talked to her about having to get the seat done( I would talk to Tobin) and getting her rear sets would help the position of her legs, but trust me she really IS 5ft tall, unfortunately she gets measured by people whenever we have a party and people start calling her Frodo
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
any more advice I would be glad to hear it, sorry I didnt meet you at the bash maybe next year!?
thumb_up.gif
peace.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
Frodo? she has hairy toes huh?
rofl.gif
now I know where the werewolf thing came from..

I like the Gixxer with seat/suspension mod myself...

Maybe you can get her to ride a couple different bikes first? see what she feels comfy on?

Spoke with a Buell rider and he actually complained the bikes brakes were too good.. This was while we were at bash and he said the front tire locked very easy and in the rain was almost unrideable... DNGrumpy and Gixerhp were there too... sure looked good with the giant perimeter brake rotor however..

hobbitfeet.jpg

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back