Mrs.Lycan NOW wants to ride sport?

Randy, that pic is nasty, I dont have a foot fetish or anything, but that gives me the heeby jeebies!
firedevil.gif

I was not the one that said "Frodo Feet"
rofl.gif
I was just "clarifying" the statment
whistling.gif

See if you can have the seat worked. You are much better off taking an inch out of the seat than out of the suspension. Or both instead of 2 inches out of the suspension. A lot of times I see bikes lowered much more than needed using the riders short height as an excuse.
Professor, yeah I already talked to her about having to get the seat done( I would talk to Tobin) and getting her rear sets would help the position of her legs, but trust me she really IS 5ft tall, unfortunately she gets measured by people whenever we have a party and people start calling her Frodo
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
any more advice I would be glad to hear it, sorry I didnt meet you at the bash maybe next year!?
thumb_up.gif

peace.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
Frodo?  she has hairy toes huh?  
rofl.gif
 now I know where the werewolf thing came from..

I like the Gixxer with seat/suspension mod myself...

Maybe you can get her to ride a couple different bikes first?  see what she feels comfy on?

Spoke with a Buell rider and he actually complained the bikes brakes were too good.. This was while we were at bash and he said the front tire locked very easy and in the rain was almost unrideable...   DNGrumpy and Gixerhp were there too...  sure looked good with the giant perimeter brake rotor however..
Who sent you that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf.gif
Angel you really need to stop sending out my pics to everyone!!!!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

All of you can BYTE me, JUles...I will take that pie now, and go sit over here by myself...plotting my revenge
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
Now that's not the Angel I met a few weeks ago......  
semi.gif

MrsLycan....hope you and your chore king make it up to Laconia.  It would be great to meet you.
Thanks, you know it is all in good fun.  That is what he gets for inviting me into his private world.
wtf.gif
Ok now putting that stuff on the bottom of your posts was COMPLETELY unnecessary!
corner2.png
Thats just not cool, see what I get for trying to help you? Introduce you to some nice people?
deadhorse.gif

spank.gif

brave.gif
You're worng and you know you're wrong...I think ti's time for you to head to the lair missy
crazy.gif
calm down babe...go for a ride....go have a
all_coholic.gif
....and then go do your chores. Oh by the way I added go to the dump to your chores list.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

All of you can BYTE me, JUles...I will take that pie now, and go sit over here by myself...plotting my revenge
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
semi.gif

MrsLycan....hope you and your chore king make it up to Laconia.  It would be great to meet you.
Thanks, you know it is all in good fun.  That is what he gets for inviting me into his private world.
wtf.gif
Ok now putting that stuff on the bottom of your posts was COMPLETELY unnecessary!
corner2.png
Thats just not cool, see what I get for trying to help you? Introduce you to some nice people?
deadhorse.gif

spank.gif

brave.gif
You're worng and you know you're wrong...I think ti's time for you to head to the lair missy
crazy.gif
all_coholic.gif
....and then go do your chores.  Oh by the way I added go to the dump to your chores list.  
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
wowold.gif
Mrs. Lycan are you gonna let him talk to you like this? You know you could just go to the Ladies section on here (where he can't post
laugh.gif
) and talk about him
rock.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
semi.gif

wtf.gif
corner2.png
deadhorse.gif

spank.gif

brave.gif
crazy.gif
all_coholic.gif
....and then go do your chores.  Oh by the way I added go to the dump to your chores list.  
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
wowold.gif
Mrs. Lycan are you gonna let him talk to you like this? You know you could just go to the Ladies section on here (where he can't post  
laugh.gif
) and talk about him
rock.gif
You know what
rock.gif
I just heard about that Ladies section the other day, but I had no idea that he was banned access. Wow that is a thought
winkold.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
ThumbsUp.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rock.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

wowold.gif
laugh.gif
) and talk about him
rock.gif
You know what
rock.gif
I just heard about that Ladies section the other day, but I had no idea that he was banned access.  Wow that is a thought
winkold.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
ThumbsUp.gif
[/quote]
Yeah, that's the answer... Head on over to the Lair and you can start your own personal thread called "Lycan's to-do list" and all the ladies can help you think of cool stuff to add to it...
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

wowold.gif
laugh.gif
) and talk about him
rock.gif
You know what
rock.gif
I just heard about that Ladies section the other day, but I had no idea that he was banned access.  Wow that is a thought
winkold.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
ThumbsUp.gif
Yeah, that's the answer...  Head on over to the Lair and you can start your own personal thread called "Lycan's to-do list" and all the ladies can help you think of cool stuff to add to it...    
biggrin.gif
[/quote]
I think that coming over to the Lair is an excellent idea.
thumb_up.gif
I wonder why he didn't mention that to you. Hmmmmmmm.......

rock.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

wowold.gif
laugh.gif
) and talk about him
rock.gif
You know what
rock.gif
winkold.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
ThumbsUp.gif
Yeah, that's the answer...  Head on over to the Lair and you can start your own personal thread called "Lycan's to-do list" and all the ladies can help you think of cool stuff to add to it...    
biggrin.gif
I think that coming over to the Lair is an excellent idea.  
thumb_up.gif
 I wonder why he didn't mention that to you.  Hmmmmmmm.......[/quote]
wowold.gif
alright, .....who's side is CAp on? I got your back monkey
winkold.gif
Unless they turn on me
crazy.gif

rock.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

wowold.gif

winkold.gif

wowold.gif
laugh.gif
) and talk about him
rock.gif
You know what
rock.gif
winkold.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
ThumbsUp.gif
biggrin.gif
[/quote]
Eh tu Lisa!?
rock.gif
Just TURNED on me!
sad.gif
now that's just wrong, wrong, wrong...

rock.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

rock.gif

I wonder when their gonna make the background in there pink? Don't forget about the doily border
cool.gif
They should compare recipes
beerchug.gif
you know us MEN like different food every now and then.
tounge.gif

argue.gif

lurk.gif

I got ur back chris, unless of course they consider physical harm, in that case its
corner2.png
for me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back