maybe goodbye my friends

The people here are great! I'm 30 and believe me I do not ride the Busa to it's potential! I think it's awesome to see and hear about more seasoned men and women riding the Busa, it truly gives me something to look forward to. As has been said above whatever you ride, you are always a Busa brother! RIDE ON!!
thumb_up.gif

It is not what you ride, it is that you ride. Nothing wrong with being beaten by someone. That fear when you experience when pushing it too hard is common sense telling you it is not time to die yet. The people that never experience that fear are the ones who don't live very long. Ride what you enjoy.
beerchug.gif

If you get the get the softtail, bring it to the bash, if you keep the busa, bring it to the bash. COME to the bash! No need to leave the oRg because you dont have a busa. I bet you have the general idea from the above posts. We will support you either way, so whats with goodbye?
beerchug.gif

man- i just got in from work and read all these replies. never had i felt such heartfelt love and acceptance from any group i have ever been associated with and that includes church and christian ministries of which i was national president for the past 8 years and also preached.no- this is not goodbye to this wonderful group. i did look at a softail today from my local dealer and i think i will make a deal on it with the busa trade. brand new 07 blue. 96 cu in w/6 speed. better get this b4 harley goes to liquid cooling. there's been rumors about that. it's everything i like about a motorcycle for me. looks cool, no radio or windshield,makes a lot of noise, and shakes a bit. i will come to the bash this spring at least for sat night at the campfire at the phillips. save a cold one 4 me. God Bless You All. sc<><

Wow, You are well loved here withsome good friends.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats on your new ride,Remember your friends here at the org.
bowdown.gif

Ya got to be Kidding
wowold.gif
, RIGHT
rock.gif
 ?? I'll be 60 in a couple of months, and no I don't ride my bike to it's full potential either. Nor do I ride any of my Ducatis to theirs. But I still love to ride them and the way I see it is: WHO CARES
dunno.gif
. I sure don't !!! It sure isn't to prove anything to anyone or do anything I'am not comfortable with. Some (Jinkster is one) think people like me who do Long Distance Rallying are NUTS
banghead.gif
 ! Well maybe, but I know if I get tired, I STOP !! And now I am just doing 500 milers instead of 1,000 milers. I try to tell people there is NOTHING to prove except for you to have FUN  
tounge.gif
! Me, I love my Busa no matter who can out ride or go faster than me. If you want to go back to a Harley, then by all means go, but do it because YOU WANT TO, and not what you can or can't do with the Busa as far as performance goes  
beerchug.gif

Nice Soft Tail!

Now go find that dude on the Maxim and smoke his a**!

Nice Soft Tail!

Now go find that dude on the Maxim and smoke his a**!
ha ha ha love it!
clap.gif

lol1.gif

ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

yeah- i traded my 150 hp busa 176 at the crank some say for an air cooled 45 degree v-twin. yesterday's technology at tomorrows prices. i did get the new 96 cu in w/6 speed. ahd the harley stage I kit installed and new pipes $$$$$$- so i'll probably dyno at around 65hp
lol1.gif

lol1.gif

super.gif
PM -->
shortcut @ Jan. 29 2008 said:
1283339[/ATTACH] PM]
fallbash011.jpg

jet li & me @ fall bash
hey anyone want this joe rocket jacket in 3xl. i'd like to get $100 for it. on second thought-not for sale. i'll wear it to the spring bash riding my softail or other Harley. tried to delete post.

super.gif

Hope you enjoy the softtail. I have a custom dyna in my garage that I've been trying to sell for almost 2 years. Interested.... LOL

Hope you enjoy the softtail.  I have a custom dyna in my garage that I've been trying to sell for almost 2 years.  Interested.... LOL
man- i love the new softail. i took plenty of pics of the busa yeasterday b4 i traded. had her for 9 months and she is an awesome motorcycle. the softail is more my style. very very comfy. cruz at 50/60. looks kool,makes a lot of noise,and has that shake. i did the right thing for me but i have a new appreciation of sport bike riders now and when i see you guys coming up in my rear view mirror i'll pull to the right wave & give a big thumbs up. i'm passing this on to my harley buddies that always get pissed when passed by a bumble bee. i for one- never understood that.

I respect guys riding Hardleys when they don't "cop" there "holyer than thou" attitude. Problem is there aren't many.

Congrats. Being happy with your new bike is, well, priceless.
bump.gif

r8

i say we ban him.

HAA just kiiiddding. i came from a harley and when i ride with my friends i'm the only sport bike rider.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats on the new purchase, you ARE still coming to bash right? And if you wear the zuk jacket on the harley, I want pics!
beerchug.gif

Have fun on it, ride it the way that it pleases you, and stop giving a hoot who outruns you on what. It's not a requirement, nor desirable, to race every squid out there.

Do what is best for you personally, whatever that may be, regardless of whomever else rides what or how.

Back