Good bye to my beloved Leticia!

O.K. here are the pics. Not intended as a "busa killer" post as some might have understood. It is a nice bike but not as nice as the once had '02LE. My '05LE was nice but not as nice as the '02.

This BMW is just a little more comfortable. It lacks the uummph! down low the Hayabusa had and even the mid-range torque when at speed. Wind protection is a little better on the BMW than the busa and that's it.

Shifting on the BMW gives you the impression the transmission case is going to break any time soon when shifting from 1 to 2 to 3rd. It seems like it is normal on BMW, the busa shifts excellent. Have heard false neutrals are frequent on the BMW but I have not had any, nor have I had any on the busa before.

The busa is like a monster once you twist the throttle, the BMW is a little smoother accelerating. It really wakes up once it reaches 7k RPM but by then you are either at the next stop light or at the end of the road
laugh.gif

Corners seem artificial on the BMW while the busa gave you complete feedback from the road, I attribute that to the suspension system on the front of the BMW. The bike really pushes you to turn the handlebars instead of leaning (just weird).

Like I said before, was going for a M109r and ended up with this BMW. Not a total departure from the sports bike realm but a nice rest stop in the search for that special suzuki masterpiece.

I'll be in touch!!!

by the way, I have a GIPRO gear indicator and a PCIII USB for the busa in the for sale section. Check them out
newbie.gif

66935832.l20P2LoY.jpg

66935974.tyLIlVXt.jpg

66935975.Z4Z8v2OC.jpg

66935976.cwqRmAQZ.jpg

66935978.mywUA92r.jpg

66935979.J1b5srlG.jpg

66936078.yKYiqHEQ.jpg

Back