Eureka Springs - BBQ for Saturday

Juli and I are riding in too, will be more than happy to furnish funds for the jar. :beerchug:

I would try to pack something on the busa, but I didn't even remember to pack shoes last year.. Another donation in the jar! :beerchug:

bump

Are we ok on this? Should we collect $$ for meat before hand or when we arrive?

BBQ grill - Dennis and I will bring ours unless someone local wants to bring one.
Table
Cooler(s) - BusaWhipped (2)
Paper Plates - BlueHaya
Plastic utinsels - BlueHaya
Napkins - BlueHaya
Cups - BlueHaya
Foil and Plastic wrap -
Hamburgers -
Hotdogs -
Brat Burgers - BusaWhipped
Chicken breasts -
Hamburger buns - GSXcite
Hotdog buns - GSXcite
Condiments -Jellyrug
. Ketchup - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Mustard - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. BBQ sauce - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Pickels - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Relish - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Mayo - Jellyrug and the Mrs
Lettuce
Tomatos
Sliced cheese
Onions
Soda & Water - GSXcite
Chips -
Veggies and Dip -
Fruit -
Side Dishes -
Desserts -

Last edited:
Sorry i will not be able to attend. I cant ride very long since the crash 2 weeks ago. Not to mention the busa is in peices right now and you all don't want me showing up on one of my harley's!
Have a good time ya'll and I hope to see most or all of you at the fall bash.

Sorry i will not be able to attend. I cant ride very long since the crash 2 weeks ago. Not to mention the busa is in peices right now and you all don't want me showing up on one of my harley's!

Bring your Harley, as long as its a motorcycle its all good, it will still be a good time.

we don't mind what you ride, sure hope you can make it :beerchug:

If nothing else, bring the cage and you can follow the tradition of the injured taking the wives out shopping on Saturday.
2007 was Captain
2008 was Omslaw
2009 could be you

If nothing else, bring the cage and you can follow the tradition of the injured taking the wives out shopping on Saturday.
2007 was Captain
2008 was Omslaw
2009 could be you
Here are the "girls":laugh: Yes, Cap did it one year, and the next year he had a busa!:whistle:

post-6-78909-eureka_2008_sat_208.jpg

Back