2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

Good to see Captain, Semi, Dennis, Trish, Kevin, James, Julie and Steve after such a long time! It was a pleasant surprise to see the Busa hospital parked at Point West :) Nice to meet some new faces too! Macon, I'll hit you up one of these days for a ride in the area! Too bad I missed Omar.

Sounds good, Just holler at me and we will ride. :thumbsup:

I'm about 100 miles out. The ride from pointwest to rogers was wet but I've Been riding around small storms the rest of the time. The weather radar app works pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a great time hanging out with everyone, Thanks and see yall next time.

GSXcite is home. Thanks to everyone who attended, I hope you had as good of a time as I did. CaP, you were on a roll Sat. night, I don't know when I have laughed so hard for so long!:laugh: Was great to spend some time with my pals, and was really glad Omar, and Kevin came. I know Kevin will come again. Uncle Steve, thanks for leading one of the best rides I have ever been on. What a great treat that Professor stayed over Sunday with semi and I. I enjoyed our rides, meals, pool time, and the trip to the Cresent Hotel very much. Last but not least, thanks Trish and Dennis for letting me bunk in your room, I enjoy spending time with you and hope to see you again soon. All in all, I have to give the entire weekend :thumbsup::laugh:

PS Professor, you cracked me and semi up when we pulled out of Gateway!

Last edited:
CaP, you were on a roll Sat. night, I don't know when I have laughed so hard for so long!

Hal your a great guy and I always laugh when your around, but you sure are a nasty joke tellin old fart.

made it home after what turned out to be a not-exactly-as-planned evening...i ended up on MO Hwy 94 (great scenery!) and stopped on the side of the road to take a pic of the sunset behind me...i thought the gravel on the side of the road was solid enough to hold Lucy (which it did until i went to turn away)...i heard a strange sound and saw her going down in slow motion, twisted around and grabbed the handle bar with my left hand but wasn't fast enough to shove my knee under the edge of the seat...i could only slow her down as much as i possibly could and ease her to the ground...thankfully, the stator cover caught the brunt of it since i already have a Woodcraft sitting here on the sofa that i just hadn't gotten around to installing yet and there are just a couple little nicks in the black tape of the kanji that i should be able to fix with a magic marker...all in all, it could have been much worse

today reminded me once again of what great friends i have been blessed with due to being allowed to participate on the .org: 1) i woke up this morning and got to spend time riding and eating breakfast with two great friends, GSXcite and Professor 2) it had started to rain just about the time we started to load up to head home and GSXcite told me to load Lucy in his trailer and we could hitchhike north of the storm with him as he headed toward Kansas City...so, instead of having to stick to the interstates and outrun the storms, i got to explore some of the backroads in central MO that i had never gotten to see or ride before 3) after my little mishap, i didn't have any taillights, turn signals, dash lights, mirror mod LED's, etc...i was only about 20 miles from BusaWhipped's house so i made a beeline there...he opened his garage, found a blown fuse, and even had a spare to get me running again...meanwhile, Mrs. BusaWhipped was kind enough to make me a glass of ice water that was VERY appreciated

thanks to each and every one of you that made today a great one, this past weekend spectacular, and the quality of my entire life better...i am blessed! :beerchug:

I finally was able to take time to get here on the computer instead of the iphone.

It was great to see some old friends and meet some new one. I'm glad things worked out to be able to make it there late Saturday. I was able to stay until Monday and get some additional time in with Semi and GSXcite. A few new memories to add to my collection. A few new jokes. A new place to eat and we found out that one is closed on Mondays, but the ride there was great anyhow.

I'll see most of you again in October!!

Wow Semi, you couldn't let Busawhipped go down by himself. What a buddy!

Glad it was minor, bud.

Back