2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

Yep .....

All my hard work keeping track of the Days the months the hours, Counting down the min, Keeping him updated on an hourly basis so he didnt forget or show up the wrong weekend, All down the drain.

Feeling guilty enough to show up yet :laugh:

I have to work until 2:30 tomorrow, Then get to head that way.

Im pretty sure tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever

Does this mean you are not coming?

Man James! You don't know how tough this is not to blow off a couple of lab days. I've lost 25 pounds and have a very cool set of Joe Rocket leathers and boots I can now squeeze into. The gixxer has fresh oil, lube and would probably need a set of skins after a good couple days of Arkansas twisties but they'd do. This is pure 'd torture, brudda...:banghead:

All my hard work keeping track of the Days the months the hours, Counting down the min, Keeping him updated on an hourly basis so he didnt forget or show up the wrong weekend, All down the drain.

Feeling guilty enough to show up yet :laugh:

yeah...

uh-huh...

just rub it in...:moon:

:laugh:

Dont let not having a room stop you from coming, I have an extra bed if you need it.

1st person to contact me and its yours.

If you dont get ahold of me between now and 2:00 p.m. today you will have to find me at Eureka and ask about the room.

If I get there and see a mob of people running towards me wanting the room I am going to run, First one to catch me its yours.

I should be there around 7 - 7:30 tonight

I'm here and checked in all by myself. Come on folks, I'm bored and lonely and we all know that is just going to wind up getting me in trouble. :laugh: Someone come rescue me before it is too late. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

mrsBW is on her way to chaperone and keep you out of trouble.

grabbed some breakfast and did a little exploring...now, it's time to do a little more riding before everyone else starts arriving :beerchug:

IMG_6197 (Large).jpg

IMG_6198 (Large).jpg

Hey Semi, I need you too keep the parking spot in front of room 203 clean and dry. Maybe repaint the parking stripes before I get there, If possible place an awning over it. ( Burgandy preferrably ) and while your at it a bumper against that hard concrete parking bumper

Thanks in advance.

got ya covered bro! the CSI team finally got out of the way so we could mark it for you :thumbsup:

IMG_6202 (Large).jpg

I know were all thinking it so Im just going to say it. :poke:

Is that not like having the Wolf watch the Sheep ??? ( Bahhhhhhhhh )

I suppose Marie is going to keep an eye on you ???

So when I get there at ohhhhhhhhh lets say 7 is there going to be anyone there or are you all going to be out eating dinner.

We will be there sometime mid afternoon, taking the scenic route.
Posted via Mobile Device

uh-oh, guess i had better get back and clean things up, thanks for giving me a heads-up :beerchug:

(i wonder if those girls are awake yet :semi:)

Why are you posting and not riding?:whistle: Headed your way at 6pm, so I'll be getting in late. See you in a few hours.:thumbsup:

Heading that way in 15min. If you dont see me in 4 hrs call the FBI/CIA/INTERPOL & and any other law enforcement agencies you can think of and a APB out on Misty

Semi as inviting as that parking spot looked, I see the parking lines still need painting.

Good to see Captain, Semi, Dennis, Trish, Kevin, James, Julie and Steve after such a long time! It was a pleasant surprise to see the Busa hospital parked at Point West :) Nice to meet some new faces too! Macon, I'll hit you up one of these days for a ride in the area! Too bad I missed Omar.

Back