DO you Have days, where U want...

We try to ride everwhere.. and yeah we're guilty of "do you feel like ridin ?"
"where ya want to ride ?" sometimes. Destinations are great, we ride 400 miles just for breakfast !! 100 miles for icecream !! We all have "moods"and sometimes ya ride with nothing on your mind and decide at each intersection "which way"and other times you ride to where you need to be.

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 03 2007,18:22)
(Smoke_Dog @ Sep. 02 2007,19:06)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 03 2007,15:02) Nope...look where I live...there are more roads than I'll ever be able to ride...
Man I'm original from that area, but I can't get the wife to move back to Hickory! She wants to move back to Rapid City, S.D. where she's from! I'm stuck here in Valosta Ga for a minute!
mad.gif
If I were you I go back to SD Bro allot of great riding there.
I know there's great riding there, but no jobs! I used to leave out at 10:00 am and return from a great ride at 2:00 am back in the day! But like I said there's no jobs!!!

I used to just ride to ride. Now i make destinations to ride to. I think i want to join some type of riders group/gang to have other people to cruise with.

(Mike.P175 @ Sep. 02 2007,21:28) when I want to ride I'll get up and go. With
friends or solo it don't matter destination or
not it don't matter. I sometimes put 200 miles
going nowhere.
+2 the friends i ride with arfe busy just liek everybody else i know. i wish we could ride together more often but that life. i ride today about 250 miles by my self . heck this old guy told me when i first started to ride IF you wait on someone you will never go riding . if my friends go they go if not that fine with me. HEY DON !!! wish we could have meet up this morning to ride ..sorry i call early next time

What I usually say is, "I guess I have to call all my Harley friends....they actually ride their bikes".
That usually motivates them...

To coin a phrase "Ride till the Wheels fall off"...... Ill never give up my 03 Baby....Just stick a 1397 with wet NOS and ride for another 4 years..
super.gif

Back