wanted

spkerhed

Donating Member
Registered
what hapened to the wanted section I know cap was getting rid of the for sale section but why the wanted section I had just put a post up a couple of days back for a yosh pipe wanted one from a member who had laid there bike down but had one good pipe nobody is going to action off one pipe so thought I would ask if some one had one tucked away some where now its gone
mad.gif
I dont use the auction site just been buying new but wanted to try to mod a pipe to fit the wifes bike we should still be able to ask fellow members if they have somthing laying around without going to the action site. I am not trying to screw the site in any way but this just bs (my opinion) that its this complicated to ask others for help

so whats up cap who do we have to shot to get the wanted section back
poke.gif
 I even have several parts laying around that I watch the wanted list to see if anybody needs (well I used to any way) even with the for sale section closed you could still do a search for parts I did for a hump and the member had forgoten he even had it til I pm him. we should still be ale to do a search lot of used items tucked away that might have been forgoten

It's kind of like taxes. You pay tax on earnings. You pay tax when you purchase something. And the end of the year you pay taxes again. Lovely system.

The for sale section was moved to help support the org. A small fee is collected with every listing and sale.

The wanted section had people, myself included, selling parts to people who wanted parts. Closed that up.

So, it's like the first paragraph. You are going to pay either way.

Myself I don't forsee selling anything there. I will buy but probably not sell.

I'd rather donate directly. I can understand that Cap should not have to dig into his own pocket to make up for losses each month.

I would rather pay a fee each quarter and have both sections back. I also find it odd that we can raise monies to help fellow board members through hard times. Rub was the best at this and used his own time and money many times. Cap has to dig into his own pocket each month? Go figure.

No flames. My thoughts only.

runeight...

(runeight @ Oct. 21 2006,13:08) It's kind of like taxes. You pay tax on earnings. You pay tax when you purchase something. And the end of the year you pay taxes again. Lovely system.

The for sale section was moved to help support the org. A small fee is collected with every listing and sale.

The wanted section had people, myself included, selling parts to people who wanted parts. Closed that up.

So, it's like the first paragraph. You are going to pay either way.

Myself I don't forsee selling anything there. I will buy but probably not sell.

I'd rather donate directly. I can understand that Cap should not have to dig into his own pocket to make up for losses each month.

I would rather pay a fee each quarter and have both sections back. I also find it odd that we can raise monies to help fellow board members through hard times. Rub was the best at this and used his own time and money many times. Cap has to dig into his own pocket each month? Go figure.

No flames. My thoughts only.

runeight...
I understand about the for sale sec but no reason to get rid of the wanted sec so we can help each other out its not about the money some stuff will never get auctioned off just some junk laying around that might be needed by someone else I know I have plenty but have no plans on auctioning it off but if someone posted in the wanted I would pm them and its all good

(jwcfbd @ Oct. 21 2006,21:11) There is a wanted section on the auction site.
https://www.hayabusa.org/auction/wanted.categories.php
it was better the other way right on the main page that way when reading new posts you can just scrol down and see what people need I understand cap dont want people selling stuff outside the auction and there shouldnt be any body posting things for sale there but if somebody needs a part that I have laying in my garage I will hook them up. (just tryed to use the auction wanted section seen earlyer today some one need a grab bar went to see who it was to send a pm now cant find it what a pain in the ass cant even check to find out if the member got one the old way they could edit there post and let people know)

so whats up cap not a single response not even a fu or a f off are ya slippin I will stop harassing you
poke.gif
if you put the wanted section on the main page again cause the one on the auction sucks cant tell if the member got there stuff or not come on cap hook us up
beerchug.gif

Back