Thing to do for a laugh

TruWrecks

Banned
First one:

Ride your Busa to the nearest Suzuki dealer, that doesn't know you, and go tell the sales person "I want the fastest bike you sell." If they don't go into a mild state of shock, and they notice your gear, they mey ask what you ride now. Tell them what you ride, and ask them if anything else is faster. I've had a few reactions that are really worth it!

Second one:

Ride your Busa to the dealer that you bought it from. Tell them "It's not fast enough, and I want something that will really move!"

Third:

Ride your Busa to a non-Suzuki shop. Tell them you want a bike that is faster than your current ride. They'll ask what you ride. Tell them, then prepare for the barrage of hype that the Busa has been dethrowned by bike XXX.

Yeah you have to do these during the day, but it can entertaining.

beerchug.gif

Sounds like fun!

You have a sick sense of humor......I like that!

Sounds like something I'd do....:p

I done this dreadfull dead the other day and PMSL as the guy thought I was lieing about my ride, then I led him outside the shop, pointed at the bike, again he thought it might be someone elses bike, until I got on it, and rattled it down the road, leaving a tyre mark on his forcourt for good luck....Lol

Thanks for the Idea....

Back